She is all mine......

Pretty good feeling huh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yeeeaahhhh.......that idea got shot down real quickBlah

Hmm... tough choice. Doing your own laundry, meals, shopping, play ground activities, time with friends, etc, or a new bike! Blah

D costs allot MORE! Ask me how I know! I could have 14 bikes by now! :Flip:

Hmm... tough choice. Doing your own laundry, meals, shopping, play ground activities, time with friends, etc, or a new bike! Blah

D costs allot MORE! Ask me how I know! I could have 14 bikes by now! :Flip:

Been down that road too. I think the saying is, It's cheaper to keep her:thumbup:

yeah I remember when I was buying my FZ I was trading my VTR 250 and found that one of the previous owners had a loan out on it and I couldnt sell it til it was cleared or the loan company wrote of the debt.
I couldn't chase the owner although I did find out he had traded it in part for a Harley. Anyway the loan company made me wait for 6 months.
I bought the Yam new, with part credit card and part redraw on my own loan and a bunch of saved cash
a bit fiddly but I wanted the FZ.

paid off all the redraw and credit card in 6 months but still had the Honda under a tarp.
worked a deal with a mates mate and the day the encumberance cleared he rode it away. 2500 smackaroos into my pocket, what a great day

I hope paying off yours Joe, hasnt been as mucky
many congrats

yeah I remember when I was buying my FZ I was trading my VTR 250 and found that one of the previous owners had a loan out on it and I couldnt sell it til it was cleared or the loan company wrote of the debt.
I couldn't chase the owner although I did find out he had traded it in part for a Harley. Anyway the loan company made me wait for 6 months.
I bought the Yam new, with part credit card and part redraw on my own loan and a bunch of saved cash
a bit fiddly but I wanted the FZ.

paid off all the redraw and credit card in 6 months but still had the Honda under a tarp.
worked a deal with a mates mate and the day the encumberance cleared he rode it away. 2500 smackaroos into my pocket, what a great day

I hope paying off yours Joe, hasnt been as mucky
many congrats
Actually, it was quite easy. Just called up the loan company and said I wanted to pay off the loan. Then the guy asked me why I was paying it off.....WTF?! I wanted to tell him it was because I couldn't wait to pay them for another 4 years on something elseBlah
It wasn't as climatic this time tho because I'm not dining on top ramen noodles so I can pay my bills:cheer:

Back