SHAD now available from Yamaha direct

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
SHAD now available from Yamaha and 20% off!

Just in case some of you haven't seen or heard yet, Yamaha is selling SHAD hard luggage and racks through any authorized dealer.

Yamaha FZ6 Accessories, Yamaha FZ6 Luggage

Here you go, kids! Keep your money local and order from your own dealership.

I am deciding what to order and will likely be placing an order within the next couple of weeks.

I'm EXCITED for this!

EDIT:
I showed this to the parts manager, Andy, where I work, Festus, Missouri, Polaris, Tomberlin, Victory, Yamaha, ATV, Motorcycle, Utility-Vehicles, Watercraft, Dealer, Used, Parts, Accessories, Apparel and he reminded me that web orders get 20% off MSRP. So, if you place your order through the website, even though it shows full price, when they run your order through, you'll save 20%. (even though I work for surdyke's I work in service not parts and will not profit from any orders made. Just thought I would pass along this fantastic deal)

Last edited:

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
Just in case some of you haven't seen or heard yet, Yamaha is selling SHAD hard luggage and racks through any authorized dealer.

Yamaha FZ6 Accessories, Yamaha FZ6 Luggage

Here you go, kids! Keep your money local and order from your own dealership.

I am deciding what to order and will likely be placing an order within the next couple of weeks.

I'm EXCITED for this!

what if I don't like my local dealer? is it bad that I drive 20 minutes to the Hudson NH dealer instead of the one in my town?

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Last edited:

JustinID

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Visit site
Bringing this post back from the dead...

Is the 20% discount still going on at Surdyke? I don't see any mention of it anywhere on the website. I'd hate to place an order then realize it's a dead deal (not to mention that all the prices I'm seeing seem to be full retail). Also, is there any way to find out what shipping is going to run? Going to the checkout just gives me a screen to enter all my info (including CC#), and I don't want to give that much info until I know the out the door cost.

If this works out as nice as it seems, I may be supporting Surdyke instead of our local shop. :)

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I work at Surdyke. When you enter your order via the website it is emailed to Sam (one of our parts guys). He then will calculate the 20% discount and shipping and process the order.

You should have an order notes section and if you want to be emailed prior to your card being run, I'm sure that wouldn't be an issue.

Heck, if you want, you can call me at the shop (number on the website) and I'll run to the parts counter and find out what shipping would cost and how much the price would be after the discount.

If in doubt, we do a lot of web orders. Some of the customers have left testimonials here: Festus, Missouri, Polaris, Tomberlin, Victory, Yamaha, ATV, Motorcycle, Utility-Vehicles, Watercraft, Dealer, Used, Parts, Accessories, Apparel

Matt-Guy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey are you still doing the 20% off? If so how do I go about figuring out my total costs (shipping and gear)? Is it still like your prior post where I need to put in the comments to let me know first before charging my card?

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Hey are you still doing the 20% off? If so how do I go about figuring out my total costs (shipping and gear)? Is it still like your prior post where I need to put in the comments to let me know first before charging my card?

On the final screen before your order is submitted, it should give you a total. You can leave a comment to contact you, but the total should be working properly. Feel free to call us as well, but to get the discount, the order must be processed online.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Matt-Guy

Reaction score
Visit site
On the final screen before your order is submitted, it should give you a total. You can leave a comment to contact you, but the total should be working properly. Feel free to call us as well, but to get the discount, the order must be processed online.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Placing the order now. I put stuff in comments but I think I understand how it works now (after I checked out of course). Is the 20% off is seen even before you put the stuff in the cart? And I also saw the shipping after I clicked through to the final screen. Thanks, these are great prices! Since I saved so much I bought the Touring windshield.

pulverizer

Reaction score
Visit site
I also ordered a Shad rack and the 50L case. It is currently backordered, but I am hoping I have it before I go on a trip to upstate NY in Oct. It will make the trip a lot easier if I have the storage!

Will post some pictures when I finally get it...