Set of S20's $212 USD shipped, 2012-12-07

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I dropped the hammer on these after laying waste to the BT-016 Pros in 5,XXX miles. Actually the front is 50% but the back is GONE!

Anyway - Chaparral Motorsports - Motorcycle Parts and Motorcycle Gear free shipping over $100 and they promise to beat any price and as best I can tell they do! 3 day shipping too!

On the way are: 120/70 17, 180/55 17 Bridgestone S20 Tire Kit (Part Number:330-B-023) for $212!
View attachment 45882

These are the replacement for the BT-016 Pro

I also wear the rear 2 to 1 front on the BT-016 Pro. I love these tires as road tires and the only way I can think of going with a different tire is if I wanted a few more mile and then I think I'd do the BT-023

Bridgestone has done some advancements in their compounds on the BT-016 and S-20 that have also increased wet traction.

Ordering these now. Front tire is bald, and I can't wait to get rid of the stock rear tire.

EDIT: I think they may be sold out of the rears. The part number doesn't pull anything up. :/

Last edited:
ordered a set of BT-023's from Chaparral earlier this week for $219 shipped. Should be here today!:rockon::

Last edited:
^^ They'll order them and it adds a few days. NBD as I don't have a bike to put them on anyway! :eek:

Jill slapped me on that one. I just paid 289.99US$. Free shipping though.
That was Jan 05, so maybe the deal was done by then. 'Day late and a dollar short' will be what goes on my tombstone. Either that or "The tractor trailer was tougher then he was."
290 was the best deal I could find then. $70 will buy a lot of Geritol.:D

Last edited:
Back