Status
Not open for further replies.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Found a 07-08 Service Repair Manual for our FZ6 at a price you won't believe,
guess that would include 09 as well.

It is in PDF format and one you pay with paypal you can download it immediately. It is a copy of an original Yamaha service manual and is being sold for $6.38 by a legit online website so I snagged one. I think it is a complete tear down as far as I can tell, I am not a mechanic. It has more info than I will ever use that is for sure, all the fluid levels, torque setting and diagrams. The company is tradebit.com and you can Google tradebit fz6 and it will be the first result. I really don't know how they are legally selling it for this price so you might wanna snag one up quick .... just in case it disappears!

I am going to go ahead and add a link... if this is not permitted let me know and I will remove it.

*REMOVED*

Last edited by a moderator:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow... can't beat that. Only difference is this one is 07-09 instead of 04-06 and it is just one pdf instead of several. Otherwise I say the winner is FREE.

joe-arrow

Reaction score
Visit site
When I click on the link above (for free manual) I get "your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page". :(

Why?

Jez

Reaction score
Visit site
When I click on the link above (for free manual) I get "your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page". :(

Why?

I get it too. Probably been moved to the mods secret dungeon as it could be breach of copyright.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry guys but this thread is closed.

Admin said:
Copy Written Material
The site will not host for download copywritten materials such as books, music, movies ect.

Please do NOT post links to any copyrighted material unless you've verified it is a valid and legal document for sale. If you have doubts, PM the link to any Mod, SuperMod or Admin and we will verify the link and reply with an OK or a No.

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.