Sena SMH-10 Bluetooth Stereo Headset

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After seeing Wolfman, Mikey, Kaz and Mike using these on Wednesday, I'm looking at getting a set. Mainly for the phone connectivity and music without the need for headphones.

Anyone else in Oz wanting one??? Cost for a single unit is $164, can get a 2-pack for $299... Saves a bit of cash!!! :thumbup:

If anyone else is interested, yell out. If I don't get an answer in the next week, I'll just buy the single unit.
:rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope you find someone Dave. It was fantastic for the trip to the island. Mike could see clear road ahead when I couldn't and vice versa. Easy to give the other person the go ahead to gun it. Within the speed limit, of course ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After seeing Wolfman, Mikey, Kaz and Mike using these on Wednesday, I'm looking at getting a set. Mainly for the phone connectivity and music without the need for headphones.

Anyone else in Oz wanting one??? Cost for a single unit is $164, can get a 2-pack for $299... Saves a bit of cash!!! :thumbup:

If anyone else is interested, yell out. If I don't get an answer in the next week, I'll just buy the single unit.

So did you press the go button on this one yet Dave???

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nah, not yet. Been a crappy week (work), haven't done much at all..lol

Timely bump for any interest in these headset's.

Hey, so are these things are fully water-proof. Your last 10 days around Tassie, did you test 'em out in the weather??

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nah, not yet. Been a crappy week (work), haven't done much at all..lol

Timely bump for any interest in these headset's.

Hey, so are these things are fully water-proof. Your last 10 days around Tassie, did you test 'em out in the weather??

Yeah, they are waterproof, we rode in absolutely pouring freaking rain for over 3 hours, and they were still working! I got home, and i was completely saturated...wrung out my socks, shirt, jacket, leathers...but Sena's were still working....i reckon they are pretty much waterproof...only thing icould of done to test them any further would be to jump into a pool with them on!

:eek:

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
And I heard from a reliable source that your all getting patches to sow on your gear to help advertise for your free headsets
lol