Seahawks trade Branch

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't believe no one wants to talk about this???? The Seahawks let go of their best receiver, now we don't have a good qb, and now we need receivers!!!!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok. I'll talk to ya.

What's NFL? :eek: ;)

Sorry, never watched it. I am sure Humpy will talk to ya later :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Ya I'm not sure it's exactly an upgrade for the Pats but I am sure that it's better than nobody spreading the field. He will, at the very least, pull defenders away from Welker. I have to say I was tired of Moss' complaining and taking plays off though. I'm pretty sure that if they payed me $6 Million I would run Bare *$$ naked up and down the field for every play if they wanted me to. :eek: :eek: :spank:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anything Paul Allen get his hands on outside of computers is bad. Just like the Trail Blazers they trade the good players on the team. They must not want to win very much. :spank: All the money in the world and he has the screw with sports franchises. Sorry but Paul Allen and his company Vulcan are bad for sports. Just my opinion.

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Anything Paul Allen get his hands on outside of computers is bad. Just like the Trail Blazers they trade the good players on the team. They must not want to win very much. :spank: All the money in the world and he has the screw with sports franchises. Sorry but Paul Allen and his company Vulcan are bad for sports. Just my opinion.

I don't understand it ether, you are supposed to make your team better, not worse!!!!:spank: