Screaming Deal on 1 piece Leathers

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a super deal on Hein Gericke one piece leathers. Gericke Celtic 1 Piece Leather Suit Blue (Special Buy)

Gericke Celtic 1 Piece Leather Suit Blue (Special Buy)

All leather construction
Safe stitch double stitched safety seams
- Perforated leather upper
- Detachable mesh lining zips out for washing
- CE approved backshock protector ( this is the best "stock" back protector we have seen included in a suit retailing for under $1200.00.
- Hiprotec® hip armor
- Astrotech knee, elbow and shoulder armor (the energy absorbing ability of this armor is absolutely incredible) This is some of the best armor you will find.
- Replaceable knee pucks
- Powerstretch panel on lower back and knee
- Stretch Cordura® on back of knees.

If you are the right size, US 38, you can get these for $409!!! They match the faster blues FZs too.

They have 2008 models for $699.95 to $549.95 in all sizes.

fixed that for ya Top! we all know the fastest has to be the '08 cobalt, why else would it be the color on the FZ1? (answer: fastest)
;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah... When I was looking for my bike the sales dude showed me his own tricked out FZ1. Man what a cool ride. And yes, his blue is WAAAAYYYY faster then my blue. :( But at least my a tiny bit slower blue is paid for!

that's the suit I have. I paid $400 even trackside because I bought a really ugly green one...the wanted 700 for the gray/black/white one that would have looked good...eh...it's not a fashion show.

Anyway, I like the suit a lot but felt the need to upgrade the elbow armor and I always wear my own dedicated back and chest protector.

Back