Scorpions Round or Oval

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Pauled could you take a picture from the back of your bike looking straight at the pipes fitted this way?
I personally prefer them fitted this way, but I'm wondering how it looks with the plastic thing that goes between the pipes. Is there a big gap between the plastic and the pipes?

I will take a photo for you first thing in the morning, and post it. There does seem to be a gap, that's why I may rotate them to the other position.

Cheers

Paul

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

Looking to get Tail Tidy, to fit the same time as the exhaust. But I have a question?

I am looking at the evotech tail tidy, will this just fit over the new cans or do you need to mod in anyway.

I have done a search, but can't seem to locate an answer.

Thanks in advance

Paul.
I have the R&G tail-tidy (although I bought it from the dealer and I assumed I'd be getting a Yamaha one) and it fits fine with my scorpions.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All

Just a query, I have fitted my scorpion exhausts with the logo facing upwards as in picture 1 (NOT MINE) but on looking at other pictures, on the forum, I noticed that Picture 2 (Sangers Bike) has the logo's facing towards each other.

Which is the best way do you think is the correct way to fit them. I have to re align them a tad anyway, so moving them with the logo facing is not a problem.

PS Sanger I hope you don't mind me using your photo.

Thanks
There was a discussion about the right way to align them in my thread about my installation here. I found that the mounts I got with the exhausts wouldn't let me install them at the angle that you had them. I prefer them the way I have them anyway! :p It's all down to personal taste of course! :rockon:

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
For those who are interested in exhaust's here is the video of before and after. Can't really capture the sound but here we go. Baffles are still in.
Hope you like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNp9sLyocmw]YouTube - Motorbike: Scorpion Exhaust[/ame]

pester

pester
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All

About to purchase some Scorpions but not sure if to get S/S round or oval, anyone have any ideas. I know the oval ones are more expensive, but I am thinking about fitting wise. Is one more difficult to fit than the other.

Thanks

Paul

Oval for the win

lkea

Reaction score
Visit site
Oval shaped will really look great, plus I think it sounds deeper and better or its just me.

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There was a discussion about the right way to align them in my thread about my installation here. I found that the mounts I got with the exhausts wouldn't let me install them at the angle that you had them. I prefer them the way I have them anyway! :p It's all down to personal taste of course! :rockon:

I just followed the images on the scorpion site when installing mine. Agreed that fit was easier with the s facing in with my brackets.

View attachment 49307

Scorpio