San Diego Riders

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone up for a ride Friday morning? would like to ride HWY94, or if your in the north county and want to ride Palomar let me know.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I have to go to Santa Monica on Friday but I'm open Weds and Thurs.

There are some great rides all around us. I did Montezuma Grade to Borrego Springs today. Montezuma is so scenic and some parts of it are very wide with open turns and no traffic so you can get a little extra scrub on your tires if you like. Was hot today but well worth it. How bout tomorrow or Thursday? I don't know for sure if I'm not available on Fri.

Love South Grade on the mountain...

Cliff

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
And...who was on that red FZ6 on Scripps Poway Prkwy yesterday @4:30 pm ish

Cliff

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Let me know a time. I keep seeing FZ6's but they must not belong to our forum. Sometimes I tell them about the forum if they don't know but I guess you can't expect everyone with a Fazer to join up.

Okay one more time....Who (red Fz6) was on Scripps Poway Prkwy at 4:30 PM ish Yesterday?

Cliff

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like fun but I'm going to the fair tomorrow (Beer Fest day!) I do get some Friday's off so maybe another time - I like weekday rides when the traffic is a little lighter out there.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure about this Sunday, but I would like to ride with some SD folks at some point.

I see FZ6's out and about...I often wonder if any of the riders are on the forum. I went out last weekend both Sat/Sun and I saw 2...both were red :)

My usual route is 67 up through Ramona, turns into 78, then 78 out to just before Julian, up the 79 north, then 76 west, then down the 15 back to Rancho Bernardo (the "home base"). It's my "therapy" ride ;)

Bryan