San Diego riders....report!!

What's up Lowell?!
:welcome:to this great forum!

Cliff here. I'm in Mira Mesa. Keep and eye out for rides on the forum. We post local rides often enough.

Thanks Cliff. I'm looking forward to it. First order if business has to be securing a rue though! I'm on the hunt.

Lowell

Any San Diego riders going up to the bike show next sunday to test ride?? I have a few friends who are riding up there next sunday early morning. It would be awesome if the fz6 crew got a group together.

The ride up there is of course pending weather conditions.

Hey Chomorro. How were those test rides for you?
I went up to the show with some buddies and had good fun. We didn't test ride though. The majority rules. Maybe next year I will make it a priority.

Does anyone wanna meet for a ride sometime soon? I'm usually off Saturdays and mostly ride the 94 out to Potrero. Cliff?! :BLAA:

I went up to the show with some buddies and had good fun. We didn't test ride though. The majority rules. Maybe next year I will make it a priority.

Does anyone wanna meet for a ride sometime soon? I'm usually off Saturdays and mostly ride the 94 out to Potrero. Cliff?! :BLAA:

I actually failed and couldnt get up lol. I work late saturday nights and i didnt get home until 330am that night. My buddies left at 730am and i decided on not going because they wanted to do some canyon runs after around 4pm and i knew i would be exhausted.

They said the got to test ride a victory, two harleys, and an indian. All cruisers because the wait for the good bikes was over an hour long. They said all the cruisers were horrible except the Harley V Rod which was super comfortable and rode like a dream with lots of power.

Im down for a ride almost any weekend :)

I'm up for a ride. Have to solidify a date. Maybe we can get Goop to come along.

Where are all our San Diego riders? :confused:

Cool. I'm off next Saturday. Where in town do you stay? I live in southern SD close to Paradise Hills.

Lowell. You should ride with us!

IM all over the place lol. I live in pacific beach, but i frequent east county santee, la mesa, kearny mesa area.

I was thinking about going to cycle gears grand opening and checking out the 30% off exhausts sale but the weather doesnt look good.

Cool. As long as the weather cooperates, we will def ride next Saturday!
What's your name Chomorro?

Ride the 94
When: Saturday, December 24th @ 10:30am
Where: Mobil 1 gas station on Otay Lakes Road just off HWY 125
Who:
1. ? (Chomorro)
2. Luis (Sun Diego FZ6)

Anymore takers? Brotha Cliff?

Sorry guys! What a beautiful day for a ride tho! I'm a little preoccupied now taking care of the baby, but I'm going to have a day soon to ride. I need it! :BLAA:

Ride the 94
Who:
1. ? (Chomorro)
2. Luis (Sun Diego FZ6)
3. Zabour (SD FZ6 friend)

Catch you on the next one Goop!

Sorry guys! What a beautiful day for a ride tho! I'm a little preoccupied now taking care of the baby, but I'm going to have a day soon to ride. I need it! :BLAA:

That new avatar is so awesome! How cute! Look at that face!!!! LMAO! ---------> --------> :BLAA:

Ride the 94
Who:
1. ? (Chomorro)
2. Luis (Sun Diego FZ6)
3. Zabour (SD FZ6 friend)
4. Eric (SD FZ6 friend)

Good news is that there will not be any rain from here to the day of the ride. Only thing is that it looks like it will be a bit windy.

Hope to meet some of you guys!

Good news is that there will not be any rain from here to the day of the ride. Only thing is that it looks like it will be a bit windy.

Hope to meet some of you guys!
I havent ridden in a few weeks!!!! I should be able to make it out, two holiday parties on friday night....... Im trying to get a few gixxers to come out too :)

Hey! May be out of context but I just got back from a week long road trip to your corner of Cali. I came in on Hwy 94 and it was a spectacular ride! It was fun trying to find my way around the city and I loved hanging by the water. Didnt love the cold fog that rolled in the other day tho, very interesting!

Back