San Diego ride - Sat. June 8th

Sounds like a plan:thumbup:
What time??

Jerry

I'd think the SD team can meet and boogie from the Mira Mesa Shell at 8:30 and we'll meet sandctrev at about 9:15. We should make Sage Rd near 10:45? :)

Spot Shared Page
Here's the ^^^Spot GPS locator map for family and friends that would like to track us tomorrow. No data will be available till after we start riding. :)

Last edited:
I finally got me some riding pants. I got a pair of Icon hooligans jeans for 25 bucks. Sorry Moto, lol, it's all I could afford for now. But at least I'm more pertected. So what gas station should we meet at in Ramona?

I finally got me some riding pants. I got a pair of Icon hooligans jeans for 25 bucks. Sorry Moto, lol, it's all I could afford for now. But at least I'm more pertected. So what gas station should we meet at in Ramona?

Anything that gives more protection is good.

That Chevron next to the Mexican restaurant on the main drag.
Yeah I know there's a hundered n two Mexican eateries in town! How many Chevrons? :Flip: :D

Spot Shared Page
Here's the ^^^Spot GPS locator map for family and friends that would like to track us tomorrow. No data will be available till after we start riding. :)

Thanks for the Spot link Cliff, I'll be following your ride tomorrow as we have our grand daughter for the weekend. Perhaps you wouldn't mind doing it again for the Hoonapalooza ride on the 22nd. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Spot link Cliff, I'll be following your ride tomorrow as we have our grand daughter for the weekend. Perhaps you wouldn't mind doing it again for the Hoonapalooza ride on the 22nd. :D

Yes! I always have the Spot with me on all the rides. I don't always post a link.:)
Have a great weekend John!
I will link Hoonapalooza:D

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

Last edited:
Have a great ride and be safe! :thumbup:
Oh and as always.. take lots of pictures :D

There was a fire on the 74 last night and the rode was closed when i got their at 930 but the report said cleared as of 730am.... well it wasn't sat until 10 then headed back.

ill have to catch up on the 22nd with y'all.

Back