San Diego, CA - FBC Ride - Sat, July 11th

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
Fun Bike Center in San Diego is sponsoring a ride on Saturday, July 11th. Meet at 9am at FBC, ride at 10, back around 12:30 - 1pm. Riders get 25% off at the store that day. Free BBQ and drinks after the ride and a free bike wash too. The ride is up to Julian.

Check out the site for more details. Should be a fun time.

http://cdn-3.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/funbike/NEW_FLYER.jpg

Last edited:

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone make it to the ride? I was busy and knew I couldn't make it, but if they have a monthly ride it might be cool to check out.

I have mixed feelings about FBC from some service issues, but my dad somewhat knows the owner, and his son Dustin helped me out quite a bit when I was looking at bikes; I did end up getting my FZ from them.

mercm3

newbie still dammit
Reaction score
Visit site
Saturday is pretty much taken up by my kids activities, anyways I'm still a newbie and a bit intimidated to ride with a lot of riders. My 'group' rides consist of me and two of my buddies 1 newbie(1400 miles) and a 13 year vet. Not sure bout rollin with a huge group. And FBC high pressure sales bug me.

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
I know what you mean about riding with a big group; especially one that I think would be more more sport oriented. I ride with a decent group for off-road/dual sport riding, but on the street bike I'm a much better solo rider. When I do go out for a more spirited ride it's normally with a buddy from work. I don't ride a fast pace at all and have a habit of stopping for pictures, so I'm not sure that I'd actually enjoy a big bike night ride.

Then again, that's the golden rule is to ride your ride, so I'm pretty good at that. :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Fun Bike Center in San Diego is sponsoring a ride on Saturday, July 11th. Meet at 9am at FBC, ride at 10, back around 12:30 - 1pm. Riders get 25% off at the store that day. Free BBQ and drinks after the ride and a free bike wash too. The ride is up to Julian.

Check out the site for more details. Should be a fun time.

http://cdn-3.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/funbike/NEW_FLYER.jpg
Funny I didn't know about the FBC ride but was out on Sunrise Hwy with a couple of other buds. I was getting a big fat black beatle that was pinching the crap out of me out of my shirt and saw westgoingzax going in the opposite direction. Having ridden with him last week I easily spotted him on his FZ6. Called him yesterday to confirm it.

Cliff