Safari

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The other night on my way home i felt like i was on a safari with the bike. In my 1 hour commute i had to actively avoid the following:

frog, chipmunk, turtle, deer, bat, owl, and squirrel and tons of bugs.

it was an interesting ride and a good reminder that wildlife is out in full force, so be careful out there!

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Well since you live in the boonies..............:D At least you've learned to duck for the bats!

Wildlife is one of my fears about riding at night though....

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
The last time i was in New Hampshire almost exactly a year ago(Lake Sunapee Area) I almost hit a Moose those guys are HUGE!!!!!!!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well since you live in the boonies..............:D At least you've learned to duck for the bats!

Wildlife is one of my fears about riding at night though....

I got hit in the head by a bat the other night too...felt like someone threw a grapfruit at my head...

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
The other night on my way home i felt like i was on a safari with the bike. In my 1 hour commute i had to actively avoid the following:

frog, chipmunk, turtle, deer, bat, owl, and squirrel and tons of bugs.

it was an interesting ride and a good reminder that wildlife is out in full force, so be careful out there!

I got hit in the head by a bat the other night too...felt like someone threw a grapfruit at my head...

I think you may be Dr. Doolittle (with a little Dr. Kevorkian thrown in!) Be careful out there!