SA Fizzers Christmas show!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rightio SA Fizzers, it's that time of the year again! Fugging Christmas! :eek:

And you know what that means...Wolfy throws a Christmas party!

This year...not at my house! not at anyone's house!

This year....Go Karts at Gepps Cross....The SA Fizzers challenge day!

Who's up for it....Sunday December 05....I reckon about a 10am kick off for Kart Racing...followed by a pub lunch!

who's interested????

:D

Sounds like a great way to start the "silly season". I'll be driving down there though. Last time I went there, the drive home a very slow one and I was was sore for days after. Not how you want to feel when getting on a bike...lol

Off to program a reminder into my phone :)

:rockon:

They so need to build these kinds of places in the hills. Lol. Get a bit of 3D action on the karts, not to mention the ride to and from. Ah well. Out into the desert we go.

Hmmmm....um, i went to the Go karts at Richmond today....not a bad track, but not as good as Gepps Cross....pity, cause the Rex Hotel is just down the road from the Richmond Kart joint, and the Rex does a pretty decent feed!

Which Pub we going to go to for lunch after the Karts at Gepps Cross People???

Am thinking that somewhere back towards the City might be a good option...like the Hampstead...decent front bar tucker, in a Sports Bar! and it's about a 10 minute drive from the kart joint!

Thoughts???

:thumbup:

Coopers Ale House on Pulteney Street does a wicked steak. Meadows hotel does an awesome hamburger!

Depends if we want to incorporate a ride into the festivities.

I think a ride to lunch after the Karts could be on! Only problem is, the idea of a "ride" might scare some people off the event! :D

I know what you mean. I mention a ride and the thread dies for a week before being revived by you...

Pity really as I enjoyed that first breakfast ride we all went on. Epic eats, great turn up and a good ride.

I know what you mean. I mention a ride and the thread dies for a week before being revived by you...

Pity really as I enjoyed that first breakfast ride we all went on. Epic eats, great turn up and a good ride.

Well, I reckon Matty, his mate Jason (CBR1000rrrrrrrrr) Gazza, Mikey, Spook, Dave, myself and maybe a couple of other ring in's, should be up for it!

Hopefully, the new fella, Scoby, who I met at Yamaha Pitmans, will also join us for Christmas celebrations.

Well, I reckon Matty, his mate Jason (CBR1000rrrrrrrrr) Gazza, Mikey, Spook, Dave, myself and maybe a couple of other ring in's, should be up for it!

Hopefully, the new fella, Scoby, who I met at Yamaha Pitmans, will also join us for Christmas celebrations.

Bumpity Bump bump

Gee, well, that worked...i posted this bump 20 days ago....:banghead:

So, who's gonna come and get their ar$es kicked by my 11 year old son on the Go-Karts???

And, who's coming for a Schnitty after???

:D:D:D

You know me. I'm always up for a schnitty:BLAA:.

As for the wolf cub kicking my rump.......he has the weight advantage, but I tend to cheat:eek:....lol.:Flip::D

Back