S1 & S2 Exhaust Compatibility

DaveK

Reaction score
Visit site
Just checked the compatibility thread and the exhaust seem to be compatible between the version. Will this also apply to aftermarket exhausts?

I have an S2 and want some more noise and if the 04-06 versions will fit it will give me more options regarding second hand

Cheers, Dave

aca035

Reaction score
Visit site
Just checked the compatibility thread and the exhaust seem to be compatible between the version. Will this also apply to aftermarket exhausts?

I have an S2 and want some more noise and if the 04-06 versions will fit it will give me more options regarding second hand

Cheers, Dave

Hello friend,I have s2 version and i buy leo vince for 04 model and it fit well there is little work to fit but its not problem u can add me on skype (aca035) or msn [email protected] i can picture it and send to you....
All the best:thumbup:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm I could be wrong, but I've heard from other people that there is a difference, something about pipe length, and if you don't get the right one, it may be too short or too long?
This is going from memory of threads probably over a year ago.

*Note* By pipes I mean the Y pipes most kits come with, not the actual end pipes.