S1 Fz6 cluster inside electronics

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You can program the brightness/intensity. IDR the details, but, between key on and button pressing, you can change the brightness of the backlight.

Look in any manual on the Yamaha.com website, likely all the same.

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
Fazil, thank u so much for the information ,works like charm, just one thing doesn't work the lights inside the cluster any ideas why?
All cables match and everything works as should, but the illumination inside the speedo was off.

Mine was working perfect, then i've adjusted the brigtness also with the help of switches on the cluster.
Which wire harness did you use? If the problem is just brightness of the lights as Final mentions, it's easy. In other case you should look at the wiring diagrams and find that specific wire. An other probability is, the lamp inside the cluster may have burned.

Last edited:

Paulito

Reaction score
Visit site
I use harness from FZ6R with change pins like Fazil says , everything works but the illumination from inside.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I use harness from FZ6R with change pins like Fazil says , everything works but the illumination from inside.

FWIW the computer in the gauge gets its power and lights the LEDs from the same source. That said, if the tach and odo work, the LEDs that illuminate the gauge **are powered**, try adjusting the brightness!