Rox Speed FX Pivoting bar risers

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all I just added these bar risers to my bike today.

What do you all think, they are 2" pivoting risers, I haven't tested them yet but they feel comfy to me. I'll take them for a test ride later in the week.

Here are some pics.

brico

Reaction score
Visit site
Does not look too sturdy and strong to me. I'd hate to think what would happen if you lean on the bars and hit the bump on the road?!

FuriousGeorge

Reaction score
Visit site
Does not look too sturdy and strong to me. I'd hate to think what would happen if you lean on the bars and hit the bump on the road?!

:confused: These things are designed for off road and dual sport bikes. I seriously doubt you can do anything on a road bike that's going to compare to the stress they'll be under in that environment.

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
So far they are working great. I kinda wished I got the longer ones though. I also have some multi height risers I can add too, but I need to extend my cables or adjust them. Does anyone know if you get a sable horn, does it have a longer wires than stock, or do you have to get the extra harness?

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Those Rox ones look cool. I was looking at the site a few days ago. I'd like the anti-vibration ones. They're pretty damn expensive though. :(

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a set of Rox 2 inch pivot risers today.
But i have a question about installation:

How can you tighten the rear bolts with the allen key?
There seem to be no space for that :eek:

11433.jpg

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a set of Rox 2 inch pivot risers today.
But i have a question about installation:

How can you tighten the rear bolts with the allen key?
There seem to be no space for that :eek:

11433.jpg

Sorry I didn't see this post until today!! I've been away for a while since I haven't been riding due to my back.

To answer your question I used a T-handled allen with a ball end, It was really difficult, but it worked. I put the angle of the riser in such a way that I could tighten the bolts. What worked the best for me gave me the 1in up and 1in back angle. I hope you were able to get yours on.