Rode home new 2008 blue fz6 - $6100 OTD

chau

Reaction score
Visit site
After I got a 100/100 (written), 93/100 (riding) in MSF over the weekend, just went ahead and picked up the bike yesterday night. It was a great feeling riding back home with my wife giving cover with her car ;).

Had to do a bunch of shopping around but dealer (motoplex lynwood) finally (I feel) had to give it at a decent price.

Bought a bunch of gear as well:

shoei rf1000 - 2 pairs
jacekets - 2 pairs
glove - 2 pairs
and needless to framesliders
Total: $1400

woooooohooooo, just changed "Bike: Just About buy one" to "Bike: blue 2008 fz6"

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
After I got a 100/100 (written), 93/100 (riding) in MSF over the weekend

Sounds like the opposite of my test when I took it...I got 100 on the riding test but probably only about a 70/100 on the written :D I was never very good at written test!

Congrats on the bike man! A wise choice :)

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Congratulations on the new FZ6. It's even the fastest blue color. You will enjoy it lots. The forum is a great place to get ideas or answers on your FZ. :thumbup: Enjoy and ride safe but have fun.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL, just flashed back to my MSF class. I got a 98/100 on the written exam, I missed one freakin question. I was so pissed. :spank:

Congrats on your new bike, sounds like you got a good deal. I'm probably picking up a new Shoei RF-1000 lid this weekend.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the test and on the purchase of a great bike, but remember no class is a replacement to experience. Take it easy and get better at real life situations. You will be very pleased with the "new" bike and also sounds like you got some awesome gear!

Ride lots and post pics!

chau

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you all for all the wishes :) and for the word of caution.

Its just pouring down here in NW, weekend seems to better, will definitely post pics.