Votes: 122 24.1%
  • 75kg/165lbs - 100kg/220lbs

Votes: 269 53.2%
  • 100kg/220lbs - 125kg/275lbs

Votes: 90 17.8%
  • 125kg/275lbs +

Votes: 23 4.5%

• Total voters
Damn, would you two eat something??? This is America, the land of the fat (oops, I guess that's supposed to be free - my bad)

Some people are always gonna be fat and some people are always gonna be skinny. Just like some people are always gonna be tall and some are always gonna be short. There isn't one formula that works for everyone.

If you weigh 110 normally, you can eat fast food everyday and likely not gain any weight. (I've known people like that, freaks)

5'11", 165 pounds. Yes, I could stand to lose 10 pounds.

In America, our activity levels and eating habits play a bigger role than pure genetics in our weights. 1 in 10 people have the obesity gene. 65 percent of Americans are overweight. You do the math.

5'11", 165 pounds. Yes, I could stand to lose 10 pounds.

In America, our activity levels and eating habits play a bigger role than pure genetics in our weights. 1 in 10 people have the obesity gene. 65 percent of Americans are overweight. You do the math.

"The obesity gene", 1 in 10. You realize how many that is right, if true. 33 million.

If I weighed 165 I would have no fat or muscle at all, all bone. Everybody is physically different, things like the BMI don't work for most people.

"The obesity gene", 1 in 10. You realize how many that is right, if true. 33 million.

If I weighed 165 I would have no fat or muscle at all, all bone. Everybody is physically different, things like the BMI don't work for most people.

1 in 10 sounds high to me to have a genetic disposition towards obesity.

Some people are always gonna be fat and some people are always gonna be skinny. Just like some people are always gonna be tall and some are always gonna be short. There isn't one formula that works for everyone.

If you weigh 110 normally, you can eat fast food everyday and likely not gain any weight. (I've known people like that, freaks)

This is not necessarily true. At one time I was overweight (for about 2 years). When I had enough of it I decided to lose the weight - 35 pounds as a matter of fact. I have kept it off for two years but only because I eat right and stay active.

I agree that there isn't one formula that works for everyone but there are things that everyone can do if they want to. It's up to the individual and I have no prejudices about weight. I do know that I feel much better at 110 than I did at 145!

dont hate, bein 120lbs with ATGATT makes my mpg's better :thumbup:
and yes, McDonalds is my daily stop, Im a fatty at heart :')

6'4 and around 300 geared up:eek:

The worst part is finding gear. I topped out at 315 a few months ago, right now i'm at 295 and losing weight.

I have the biggest size jacket alpinestars make, and it used to be snug, now it's a little loose so I put the thicker chest and back pads in.

The FZ6 still feels great and I can top it out.

Being fat gives you more momentum going into corners, and helps keep the rear planted coming out....Lol! :spank:

Thank you Wolfman!

I must be an incredibly safe rider then! (come to think of it, all of the accidents I've had have been when I've been less than 100kg!)

Maybe that's a sign!

Cheers,
Rick

After recently looking at the photo's of members bikes with my wife one night she made an observation that many of us are , dare i say ......... Middle aged and Overweight :scared: ........... How do stack up :D
Your wife needs to borrow my glasses mate. I see us more as, teenagers trapped in lightly lived in bodies lol.
She has a point though, I have been fighting the flab since last year and dropped from 86kg to 76kg.

Nelly

i don't mind somebody beeing fat at all ... but i do think that big (tall), fat people on a fz6 is not really a pretty sight. I would at least go for an fz1 then if you want to "keep it in the family".

Back