Revzilla.com

Reaction score
Visit site
Quick response to email, excellent pricing, website is chock full of videos & other data.

They sent me a very fresh front tire, packed in a box with shipping materials to keep it safe.

I bought the rear tire from a different vendor two weeks ago, which arrived as-is, unboxed,
with globs of tape to hold the packing list. It was 15 months old, compared to this one
which was just 6 months.

Two years ago I bought a very expensive helmet from Revzilla, but had to return it.
It was no fault of theirs, but they refunded the purchase price w/o incident. :thumbup:

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I once bought A-stars street gloves from Revzilla. Price was pretty much the same as everywhere else, just no tax.

I paid something like $120 for the gloves. I expected them to be pretty damn good. Unfortunately the stitching gave its way withing like 2 days of using them. the palm reinforcement stitching was just really bad.

I contacted Revzilla for a warranty repair, they paid for the return shipping for me.

I got the glove back after like 3 weeks from them. It was fixed by the manufacturer. 3 days later same issue with the stitching.

I was so pissed because the return period has just ended and I was stuck with them. I contacted Revzilla, explained the situation and let them know how low I thought of Astars and how much I hated the gloves. They apologized and agreed to take the gloves back.

Revzilla is an excellent company and they are my first stop whenever shopping for anything even if the price is a little bit higher than other places. Their customer service is world class.

Don't hesitate to buy from them.

On another hand I steer clear of Astars from now on.

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
I once bought A-stars street gloves from Revzilla. Price was pretty much the same as everywhere else, just no tax.

I paid something like $120 for the gloves. I expected them to be pretty damn good. Unfortunately the stitching gave its way withing like 2 days of using them. the palm reinforcement stitching was just really bad.

I contacted Revzilla for a warranty repair, they paid for the return shipping for me.

I got the glove back after like 3 weeks from them. It was fixed by the manufacturer. 3 days later same issue with the stitching.

I was so pissed because the return period has just ended and I was stuck with them. I contacted Revzilla, explained the situation and let them know how low I thought of Astars and how much I hated the gloves. They apologized and agreed to take the gloves back.

Revzilla is an excellent company and they are my first stop whenever shopping for anything even if the price is a little bit higher than other places. Their customer service is world class.

Don't hesitate to buy from them.

On another hand I steer clear of Astars from now on.

Totally agree. I love all their informative product reviews, their competitive prices, and their overall great customer service. PLUS I love the cash back you get after continuing to purchase from them. Buying closeouts with the cash back makes items even cheaper!

Curious though, which gloves did you have issues with?

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I buy most of my gear from them. Prices are fair, their 'TeamZilla Cash' is a nice value, and their Customer Service is super.

I live in Northern NJ and wanted to buy boots. I decided to take the ride to their store in Philly to try some on and make sure they fit well. I was there day after Christmas and they were short staffed and busy.

Never the less they were great, willing to spend as much time as needed. I will buy from them again and I might go back to the store, even though it is over 150 miles away!

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Totally agree. I love all their informative product reviews, their competitive prices, and their overall great customer service. PLUS I love the cash back you get after continuing to purchase from them. Buying closeouts with the cash back makes items even cheaper!

Curious though, which gloves did you have issues with?

They were A* GPX leather gloves.