Revolutionary new cable lubricator

Re-ordered. I like when this thread pops up every now and then; reminds me to lube those cables!
Thanks again, great product.

Changed my clutch cable over the weekend, 11.5 years with original. The new oem cable is, well.....new, and there's a bit of friction going on. Re-ordered the lube kit to preserve the cable and hopefully loosen up the pull a bit.

Thanks Travis!

Just ordered a kit! Can't wait to get it and finally lube up my clutch and throttle. It's something I've been putting off for a while now. Thanks for the great idea!

This looks like a great tool.
Because of the lack of such a device I've been unable to lube the cables well as well as unable to use engine oil as instructed in the manual.

This looks like a great tool.
Because of the lack of such a device I've been unable to lube the cables well as well as unable to use engine oil as instructed in the manual.

I use the red spraying straw in the below image, which comes with the bottle, to lube the clutch cable, while pumping the clutch. Make sure you put a cloth or piece of paper napkin below the clutch.
Similar to the Throttle cable too.
http://www.webbikeworld.com/t2/dupo...ze/dupont-chain-saver-travel-size-sprayer.jpg

For Chain:
Scott(TownSend) had a better idea, when you lube your chain using the same can.
Bend the straw in one corner, use 2-3 layers of heat shrink to hold in the L-shape, which helps lubing the chain, better on all sides.

Back