Revolutionary new cable lubricator

usaf_tim

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered kit

I ordered a kit from you guys, however PayPal was acting crazy today and kept saying payment failed. However a few minutes later I got three emails saying payment sent, and it never took me back to your site. Can you please either cancel or refund two of them and send me one kit. The paypal email is [email protected]

Thanks, Tim

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
Came in the other day all ready ! I think that is about the quickest I have ever gotten something from Cali!! Looks great hopfully I will get the chance ( and break in weather) to get some work done.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Came in the other day all ready ! I think that is about the quickest I have ever gotten something from Cali!! Looks great hopfully I will get the chance ( and break in weather) to get some work done.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback! Hope you like EZ Glider when you get a chance to use it. Cheers

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm, not needing this quite yet. Hoping you'll have your Spring sale again! I'll have to rummage around and see if I still have my injection tube, too.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Word of warning, the syringes really are single use only.

It is pretty implicit in the info that these are probably not going to be suitable for re-use.
I tried a refill, just coz I could and thought it would be a bonus if it worked.
'spose if you really had to you could blow the plunger back with compressed air but you still need to fill with oil and that just gets messy

This from the FAQ on the EZ Glider website......

Q: Can the syringes be refilled?
A: We can't guarantee they can be refilled. Over several months, the plunger swells with oil, preventing it from being drawn back to suck up oil. This doesn't affect the injection of oil, but the plunger can't be drawn backwards at some point. We do sell refill kits for a lower price that include three pre-filled syringes with no tube.

Because of the ease of application and the simple fact that this is a clean way of doing this little job, I have just ordered today, set 4 5 and 6, this will do mine and my sons bikes.

Y

yourebarred

It is easy and it is a great product. But it can't be very economically or environmentally friendly sending single use syringes across the Atlantic.
Reuseable syringes is the only way forward on this.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah im with you on that i'd like reusable too from the enviro pov
But maybe the pharmacuetical companies wont supply because of intravenous drug use and minimising the spread of hiv an hepatitas

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Because of the ease of application and the simple fact that this is a clean way of doing this little job, I have just ordered today, set 4 5 and 6, this will do mine and my sons bikes.

....and they arrived in the mail today, thats not bad States to here within 10 days.
Thanks for the really prompt shipping