Revolutionary new cable lubricator

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
EZ Glider has gone multimedia! Here is the how-to video. I have a new found respect for actors, it's hard work!

<YOUTUBE CLIP>

You need to put this in the first post along with all the pics, as this thread will get rather long, I doubt most people will know to go to page 11 for the instructional video.

Edit: Funds sent. Sent via "gift" so it should bypass those pesky paypal fees for receiving money.

Last edited:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got the tracking email from stamps.com
Should I be concerned that it says "Shipped on: November 1, 2008"?

Nope, it will still get there. I just go back in time to save on postage LOL.

Thanks for the heads up - I just started using their software which is very user hostile, and there is a huge learning curve.

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
This is one of the maintenance items i wanted to do last fall before i winterized my bike, but didnt because of the perceived headache involved. Looking forward to knocking this off before i get the bike on the road again this spring. Order sent.

bryanwny

Reaction score
Visit site
nextfriday; I hear you on that one!

I just pulled apart the clutch slave lever / cable holder for the 'killernoodle' mod and noticed how dry rotted the little boot is on the other end of the clutch cable and realized I really need to get that thing lubed up properly. Was NOT looking forward to it, but I actually am now lol.

Excellent idea, CHEMIKER! I was about to pull the trigger on some Dri-Slide, but I like this idea even better. Payment sent!

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my three kits yesterday. :D Shipped from the states on the 6th, and arrived at my door in Norway just eight days later.

Excellent service from Chemiker before and after the sale. Highly recommend both the kits and doing business with Chemiker. :thumbup:

bryanwny

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine came already too. Extremely fast! Well packaged, good design. Won't be using it for a while, but I'm sure everything will be as simple as the video shows. :rockon: Thanks again!

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, can you send me an paypal invoice for your cable lubricator kit? :D Looking to try it out and help make my bike happy.

Last edited: