Retirement from the US Air Force

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Well,

My time in the US military is coming to an end. 24 years, 9 months, and 7 days. Oh my, where has the time gone.

It's been a lot of fun most of the time. Yes, I'll miss it, but I'm already to continue the fight in a different uniform.

Congratulations, well done, and well deserved!

I love retirement! When I think I'd like to go back I remember how boring deployments are.

Enjoy! :thumbup:

yeah, yeah, rub it in. I have nine years in April US Army, and deploy in July to Afgan. OH yeah and one more thing. Congratulations, Thank you for your service, and enjoy your retirement, you deserve it. We work some long days, now spend them doing what you want.

Congrats MSgt.(retired)!!! I guess that will leave you more time for you and your bike. :thumbup: Enjoy your free time & Good Luck.

Congratulations...Thank you so mush for your service...

:america::america::america::america::america:

Congratulations on a stellar career , you have done yourself & you country proud :thumbup:

And here is my retirement gift for you ;) :thumbup:
Salute.jpg

Congrats Ryan,
It will be my time on december. I will leave a very nice and pleasant job at the end (10 years as UAV pilot-navigator in BAF). I am in the belgian army since 1975. In a hurry to ride my bike more often. Enjoy your retirement and my best wishes for the future.

Bugsterkiton

Thank you for taking such a noble career choice, enjoy your next chapter in life. My daughter recently started her Air Force service and is happy with her decision.

Congratz on your retirement. I remember the feeling of seeing my 20 years come to an end back in 2009. It is definitely a different world out here and hopefully you will find a lot more riding time in your future!!!!

Nice one,

What uniform will you be wearing now?
Good luck on a long healthy retirement.

Nelly

Congrats Ryan!

I just got my 20-year letter last summer, and re-enlisted for 3 more years, so I'll be departing about the same time you did.

Nice one,

What uniform will you be wearing now?
Good luck on a long healthy retirement.

Nelly

I'll either be in a suit or business casual attire. My new career (same field just different employer) will begin near the end of this month.

Thanks.

Back