Retired...Heavy Pic Thread.:)

Sorry to hear about your "retirement" from bikes, I occasionally have problems with my back but personally I can ride more comfortably than drive (apart from in the colder winter months).
Don't be a stranger, hope to still see you around these parts occasionally:thumbup: good luck with your other hobbies.

Paul,
Keep in mind that you can get better as far as that nerve is concerned. You may try to ride a bike that has a little different ergos and that may solve the problem. Or even mod the FZ6 so that you ride in a little different position. There's unfortunately is no help for nitwits on the road.

+1! I would try a bunch of other bikes to see if different riding position alleviates pain / pressure. Heck.. Can-Am Spyder should be pretty close to a quad :D

I really dig your bike ... good work. Man that one pic of the steering head bearings makes me shudder.

I totally respect your decision to hang up the street riding based on sh!thead drivers. Sometimes I think you have to be certifiable to ride around large metro areas, especially in the US and Canada where drivers aren't used to seeing motorcyclists everywhere, like they are in Europe and Asia, and South America to a certain degree.

Crashing hurts, but getting plowed into by a careless or distracted drivers surely hurts worse and is potentially fatal.

Your dog is awesome!

I thought about changing back to the stock bars and getting some risers, or changing bikes but Im just gonna take a break. I LOVE the bike so I def see some day permits next season, but as for regular riding ...no.

@Bram..yea I got rid of the rear hugger altogether with all the spikes...Im still rockin the rad guard spikes though...I dont mind those ones at all..:)

WonderGirl is a Jack Russell. She absolutely kicks ass! She was the runt of her litter and the only one with hair like that. My wife's dog is the mom..MaryJane. Shes a poser too.

what was that..did I hear some say there weren't enough pics in this thread?!?! A few more and a clip of Wonder rippin' it up in the snow.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P8lKoQOXUI]Jack Russell Wondergirl rippin' it up in the snow...Quick little **** - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqj71w9jCIU]Jack Russell Wondergirl (7 Weeks old) being like Mary Jane (Mom)... My Jack Russells - YouTube[/ame]

DSC05575.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

Wondergirl2-2.jpg

Wondergirl3.jpg

MaryJane3.jpg

MaryJane2.jpg

MaryJane1.jpg

Sucks to hear. Maybe some PT or a doc is in order?

Also, plan on selling the light setup?

Back