Reliability never gets old

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
Hondas are pretty good, but they like to make things way too complicated.

Seriously! You should see the intake system On my CBR! there is a whole separate air system for speeds under about 15 miles an hour, including separate plumbing and a speedometer connected solenoid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I wish I could say I haven't had a problem but the past three mornings my bike would start, 1st morning it was 19 outside and I figured the battery didn't have enough cca, so I put a harbor freight battery tender on it, 2nd morning same thing, after the 3rd morning at 37* deg outside and the fake battery tender being on it for 2 days I figured something else was up. So I look where I had been hooking the tender up, on my heated gear hook up, yup it blew the fuse, so I replaced the fuse hooked back up and came back a few hours later still nothing... Apparently the outlet I had the tender plugged up to was turned off, the on light on the tender was coming on through the battery's power, so I finally got a good charge on the battery and it still wouldn't start, and smell horrible of raw gas, turned the co down -4 turned it over playing with the throttle and she finnaly came back to life. Let it run clearing out any "richness" shut it off in hooked the battery let it trickle charge for another few hours and hooked everything back up and shes back good as gold. So the 1st morning It was just too f'n cold and the next 2 my fault for not checking that I had power to the tender....

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I just love reading these kind of threads. Gives me peace of mind with my 04 FZ6 currently at 37.000km's.:thumbup:

I do only city riding, and without any issue so far.

Hiep hiep hoera voor yamaha!!!:cheer: