Red vs. Blue Finally there is proof!!!

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
As I have posted in other threads studies have shown that red is a more masculine color and tends to strike fear into individuals causing red to win more often. This has been shown in sports and video game studies. in a recent video game study teams played each other in hundreds of games as one color then switched colors and played hundreds more. Defying statistics the red team wins more often.

So even though blue may be faster blue will lose because they are too busy crapping their pants when they see the dominate red.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In my line of work red usually means well oxygenated so full of life.
Blue means de-oxygenated, Hypoxic no life.

I will have to go with the red vote.

Nelly
closet red wannabe

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Just stop crying about it!! ; We all (deep down) know that BLACK is the faster one, be course:

1. By keeping the air near the surface warmer, it reduces the viscosity of the air in the boundary layer. This reduces drag.

2. Black is carbon-based, and therefore lighter than the other colors (that are lead-based)

3. Black holes which spin up to 950 times/sec and matter entering them can reach light speed!

4. The black mamba is the fastest snake on land.

5. Black don't reflect any frequency in the spectrum, it's speed can't be detected or rated.

6. Black absorb light protons and allow you to accelerate through them.

7. Speed is totally color blind; hence Black is the only color it sees.

Hence, Ladies and Gentlemen, I consider this argument to be closed. I'm sure your local paint shop can be helpful in achieving the fast BLACK on your bikes as well.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
ROFL,- I think I'll call a publisher and suggest that I write a book with good reasons for every color, - seems to be loads of people interested in the subject, so It should become a bestseller :)