Reason of why picking your screen name?

Chemiker means chemist in German. I use it because I'm a chemist of german descent, and it's usually not taken.

It started when I wanted to reward myself for my bachelor's by getting a personalized license plate. I knew "chemist" would be taken, so I requested "chemikr" and got it. Been using it ever since.

I have several usernames. Raid The Revenge is the front door, but I wish it could be different. It sounds more like bug spray than anything. It's more like a codename for a fighter pilot than an actual username. It's more like a ridiculous title for an exhibition performer than anything.

I can't fully remember how I created the name. Maybe after crashing thousands of spaceships in videogames is when I decided that acts of REVENGE occur when pilots attempt to try one more time.

My first bike was a red 1981 Honda CM400t- I called it Little Red until a better name came to me, but it ended up sticking. Been using it as a screen name ever since. Friends also call me Red due to my sporting extremely red hair...

My last name is Woolford, have been called Wolfy ever since i can remember....even my teachers at school, called me Wolfy!

DJ name is Wolfman too!

:eek:

My surname is Dunn. Something we Aussies do is add Y to our names and to everything.

Barby BBQ
Brizzy Brisbane
Pricey
Yammy
etc etc get the idea.

Oh and we also add O
Johno
Stevo

There ends the lesson into Australianisms.:thumbup:

Im 6ft 5 hence the big. In Scotland if your name is john you tend to get called Joke and was born in 1970 so there you are m8. :uk:

Last name Wolf, I own a Honda C70 Passport. I've had it for a long time, I do not remember why I picked it.

My long term goal is to be financially sound and free of the rat race through my internet business. But the name also works for the freedom of riding.

Yikes, mine is real hard to figure out. :rof:

I actually wish I could change it. Anyone know if this is possible other than re registering?

My surname is Dunn. Something we Aussies do is add Y to our names and to everything.

Barby BBQ
Brizzy Brisbane
Pricey
Yammy
etc etc get the idea.

Oh and we also add O
Johno
Stevo

There ends the lesson into Australianisms.:thumbup:

I thought the dunny was the bathroom?

I'm a big Spiderman fan and I came up with the name when I had my Subaru WRX (back in 2002) The username just stuck since then, the car didn't.

Back