Random Parts For Sale

novcadetshotz

Reaction score
Visit site
Ladies, Gents,

Continuing the closet clean-out operation. More stuff has turned up! It's all gotta go!!

1) Canyon Dancers Tie Downs - Never used, but unwrapped. $25 Shipped.

View attachment 31144

2) 2007 Fz6 OEM Crank Case Cover w/ new gasket - Both new; second time it was unwrapped was for the picture, first was to verify package contents when I ordered. SOLD

View attachment 31145 View attachment 31146 View attachment 31147

3) 2007 Fz6 stock "duck butt" - Taken off the bike the first weekend I owned her. quick-disconnects have been taken from brake and signal wires. WYSIWYG. There are two reflectors not pictured that are included. $20 shipped.

View attachment 31148

Last edited:
More stuff ...

4) Random Fender Eliminator. WYSIWYG. Not really even sure how long I've had this. $10 shipped.

View attachment 31149

5) NFORZA Knee / Shin Protection. Bought these to make the GF wear when she started riding .. yeah, that didn't go over well.. never worn. $25 shipped.

View attachment 31150

6) 2007 Fz6 OEM Brake Lever. Picked up after a wreck thinking I'd just go back to stock. Never unwrapped. $40 shipped.

View attachment 31151

7) Pazzo "Shorty" levers. Black carbon fiber w/ red adjusters. DROP DAMAGED. Took these off the bike after I got bumped by a car trying to pull out in front of me at a stop light. Bike slid for ~ 10 feet. You can see the "grinding" in the pictures on the brake side lever. Fully functional; just didn't want to have "bad ju-ju" on the bike after I put her back together. SOLD

View attachment 31153

8) 2007 Fz6 stock "side pods" - Black w/ red decals. Taken off the bike when I went naked. Been sitting in a closet. No scratches beyond small swirls from waxing, minor scuffs from pants. One "burr" on one of the stickers, about the size of a pen-tip. SOLD

View attachment 31154

Last edited:
Annnnndd.... More stuff...

9) Handle-bar mirrors w/ 2 LED signals in front of mirror. (See pictures for better explanation..) They used a standard Allen Wrench in your tool kit for installation. $25 shipped.

View attachment 31155 View attachment 31156

10) Take offs. Bridgestone Battleaxe BT-002R and BT-002F. One track day; two heat cycles put through them. 80%+ tread left in middle strip; 40& tread left @ sidewall areas. Soft / Medium compounds. Pick up please.. unless you really want me to look into shipping.. $50.

View attachment 31157

I'll take the side covers or "pods" if they fit an 06. I feel like they should but not sure. Anyone know for sure???

Pazzo's, Side Pods, and Crankcase cover are all pending sale. PM's sent / waiting on responses.

Chunky; it's yours .. PM address please. I'll send PayPal info.

Knee/Shin pad things are size L. Yes, I'd consider shipping to Canada if you cover shipping cost. PM address so I can get a firm shipping quote please.

PM's responded to in order received (and I checked time stamps on posts here against the PM's; first poster / PM'er is first in line for dibs on the various parts). I have a "dibs" list; if the guy in front of you passes, dibs go to you! :cheer:

Alright gents / ladies. Nighty night for now.

Back