rainblade

looks like an alright concept, but looking at the design i think that water would follow the air up and under the "window" and getting water on the back side that can't be wiped.

The make little windshield wipers that strap to your finger and they work great, My old gloves had one built in.

seriously??? I just go fast enough so I can turn my head slightly left and right and the water just flys off my shield

That's my method. Of course slow city riding may require alternatives.

I do like the wiper blade that is on my winter gloves. Handy.

Held gloves are the answer. I ride in the rain alot. Its fun. I dont think I want something stuck to my helmet.

Cool idea but the idea of having it mashing thru my helmet just is not for me.

I wished I had a wiper on my visor. One alternative is to use some coating that repells water making it to slide off quickly from the visor.

I wished I had a wiper on my visor. One alternative is to use some coating that repells water making it to slide off quickly from the visor.

I use a combination of rain-ex and the turning the head thing, but i am getting one of those strap on the finger wipers like my held gloves used to have.

stevesnj-albums-misc-picture1310-wtf-cat.jpg

seriously??? I just go fast enough so I can turn my head slightly left and right and the water just flys off my shield
Damn if you are serious I have never thought of that. Well I have been riding for only 4 months or so but still that is awesome thanks. I have that problem when riding in the rain. Hey what would happen if you put rain-x on the visor?

I hear there is a Rainblade 2 in production

with a water bottle and sqooshy to get rid of bugs on not so wet rides:thumbup:

I went to my local dealer today and showed them this

laugh I almost pee'd my pants:rolleyes:

Damn if you are serious I have never thought of that. Well I have been riding for only 4 months or so but still that is awesome thanks. I have that problem when riding in the rain. Hey what would happen if you put rain-x on the visor?

It works excellent at highway speeds when you have enough wind moving past you. The faster you go the less turn you need. Rain-x is fine on the shield just don't over do it, a little bit goes a long way. Also many plastic cleaners will help the water to bead up anyway.

Back