Rain??? Meh. Mad skills

W

wrightme43

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KycZk1M7g24"]YouTube - SBK 2008 - Donington Park - Kiyonari Show[/ame]

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that is freakin awesome!gotta give it to him...big kahuna's!can only dream of being able to ride like that!

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Mad skills indeed!

On a side note, those Italians could make you feel suspense even if the video showed a granny knitting something on her knees...

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I think we're onto something here guys.... the next big thing will be drifting on motorcycles in the rain!:rockon:

I love the announcer, yelling "Fantastico" during one of the trail-breaking drifts. Awesome.

W

wrightme43

He just has to know. There is no other way to just put it there time after time.

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
This guy is either one of the best track racers out there or insane. Maybe both? Regardless, that was intense. Not only did he drift through a lot of the twists, but he also pulled out of them with a wheelie or two. Crazy. :eek:

X

W

wrightme43

I love rain riding. Just love it.

The guy doing that in the video came in second :eek::eek::eek: LOL

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
I believe I would give my left testacle (are we allowed to say that?) to be able to ride like that. At my age I don't have much use for it anyway. Now the right one...well that's a different story.

Hapi

Reaction score
Visit site
my opinion is that traction contol and wet tire grip make a big difference in comparison to our road bikes