Radiator Repairs

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Went to a large Ag Repairs place last week in the Malley to try and get some work done on my damaged radiator while I wait on a new one and guess what?
The owner has 2 young sons who both race in the desert on Yamahas and are constantly bingling their bikes. Turns out a place called Race Radiators in Dandenong Vic can repair aluminium radiators.

Not only repair but straighten and pressure test. Even fix the considerably dents in mine. Well she was packaged up and sent off last week. should be back by the time I get back up there Monday and I will post some pics for the viewers on arrival. Any saving on $550 suits me.
Ken Oath mates!!!!!

Rumpole:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Went to a large Ag Repairs place last week in the Malley to try and get some work done on my damaged radiator while I wait on a new one and guess what?
The owner has 2 young sons who both race in the desert on Yamahas and are constantly bingling their bikes. Turns out a place called Race Radiators in Dandenong Vic can repair aluminium radiators.

Not only repair but straighten and pressure test. Even fix the considerably dents in mine. Well she was packaged up and sent off last week. should be back by the time I get back up there Monday and I will post some pics for the viewers on arrival. Any saving on $550 suits me.
Ken Oath mates!!!!!

Rumpole:rockon:

Nice one....someone is a very happy camper!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like the place we send ours from work. They go in twisted, bent, tabs broken off and even the things with the cores ripped open and if they sent them back in a yamaha genuine parts bag I don't think you would even know the difference they do an awsome job!