Racing Idiots!!!

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
I think we have all come across the Idiot pulling up next to you at the lights, revving the socks off his motor. This happened to me on a roundabout on a duel carriage way a few weeks back, I'm sitting at the lights minding my own when a certain idiot came up along side making it very plain that he wanted to race.

What goes through there mind that they seriously think I'm just going to leave this bike for dust. Don't think so! but decided not to get involved and let him leave half is rubber on the road while I just pulled off in a sensible manner and went on my way. It was about 30secs later when he came shooting past in the outside lane with a big grin on is face, just made me shake my head and smile. :Flip:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have the same question when I see 2 up with both tank tops and a cheap 99$ helmet on Why even wear the helmet when you don't have a jacket or even pants for that mater

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I think we have all come across the Idiot pulling up next to you at the lights, revving the socks off his motor. This happened to me on a roundabout on a duel carriage way a few weeks back, I'm sitting at the lights minding my own when a certain idiot came up along side making it very plain that he wanted to race.

What goes through there mind that they seriously think I'm just going to leave this bike for dust. Don't think so! but decided not to get involved and let him leave half is rubber on the road while I just pulled off in a sensible manner and went on my way. It was about 30secs later when he came shooting past in the outside lane with a big grin on is face, just made me shake my head and smile. :Flip:

LOL

I love these idiots.

Anybody can race in a straight line. Let's throw in some twisties and see who comes out first.

It's always idiots with a haybusa.

70% of the time they are some nobbie retards who think that just because they are sitting on rocket they will out race everybody only to wrap around a tree or a crash into a ditch few minutes later.

Darwin at its best.

God I love nature's work.

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site

Sorry guys should have been more clear in my post. I was referring to car drivers on this one, but thinking back there have been one or two powerful bikes pull along side and do the same. :noworries:

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh, car drivers are the WORST... I actually did have a kid (looked 18 ish) with 3 people in his V-8 Mustang do the same thing.

I smoked the pants off of him for a good half mile, then turned and went home.

I know he could beat me above 120, but no sense in him killing those passengers...

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
I had a small transit van with young guys pull up next to me once, wound the window down and said "fancy a race". I replied "There's no point, I'll beat you anyways".
They laughed. :) There's no way I'd race anyone anyways.

I got to the other side of town and pulled over to send a txt. Couple of mins after I heard a car beep it's horn at me and it was the transit guys. lol. At least they took it in good humour and didn't decide to start something which I'm sure happens far too often.

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
i had somebody in an M5 try and race me down a short section of road once. I quickly realised how stupid it was, slowed down, let him pass, then filtered past him as he sat in a huge queue of traffic.

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
i had somebody in an M5 try and race me down a short section of road once. I quickly realised how stupid it was, slowed down, let him pass, then filtered past him as he sat in a huge queue of traffic.

Wise move that, I know it's very tempting with the power of a bike but how many times as some one lost there lives through one daft mistake.

Stay safe and enjoy. :thumbup:

Dumas

Reaction score
Visit site
Well i was at a light one night had an Eplise pull up and rev there engine(I was on my Ninja 500 at the time with my bud on an sv650 and i know i shouldnt have)So the lite turned green and i nailed it and left them for dust. I backed off and they come flying by the next thing i see is a puff of smoke coming from the car and them slowing down ,we pass them back at normal speed as they pull off to the shoulder. at the next stop i asked my bud if we should go back and see it they need help.We didnt...My point they blew there engine racing a bike. Again not one of my proudest moments but part of me still wants to laugh...

foxbass

I prefer being on top
Reaction score
Visit site
What was it a wise man once said?

Something like "Its no good being righteous from a hospital bed"

Wisdom indeed