Questions for the opposite sex!

"Nothing"= unless I want to have my head bitten off, there's nothing that I was thinking about that I can/will tell you -- if I value my mental and perhaps physical safety or well-being.

The other guys have really hit it on the head. We're thinking about sex, food, sex, going out to play, sex, what was that ticking noise my bike was making during that last ride, sex, what's that smell... You get the picture.

It's just not that interesting. We'd start to tell you, you'd feign interest which would last a minute or so, then your eyes would take on that glazed over, deer-in-the-headlights kind of quality. So instead of hearing us say, "...and I think the valve on my number three cylinder may be out of adjustment because..." you'd be hearing the Charlie Brown teacher's voice "wa wa wa, waa wa wa..."

-->snip/quote from boo:
but why ask what someone is thinking? If you are already hanging out, dating, or married.. there is no need for a question like that. That is a set up in my opinion.. you can ask how someone's day went, or if they are feeling okay if they are acting out of sorts.. but if they are just quiet,enjoy the time, put some music on to enjoy together.. it doesn't need to be complicated.
<-- end quote

Boo, will you marry me..? Or do you have a sister..? :D

We are both married.. my dad always said growing up.. Life is what you make it. You have to be happy with yourself, and then you can be truly happy with someone else.

I learned over the years to pick your battles, I don't bitch about the toilet seat, or that my husband plays video games all night, or watches hockey or baseball... I will participate and enjoy those things too for I know that he is not in a bar, or out cheating on me.. although I have cursed when falling in the toilet, but then you have to laugh.

What women mean when they say…

Fine:

This is the word women use at the end of any argument that they feel they are right about but need to shut you up. NEVER use “fine” to describe how a woman looks. This will cause you to have one of those arguments.

what about...."Dang, girl, you're lookin' FINE!!!" :thumbup: :buttslap:

I think that's okay :)

Upon sharing: "Do you want to help work on the bike? I'm doing the dual headlight mod!"
"Yea, that'd be great!"

once all wires were hooked up and it was time to put it all together, a little "mood" settled over the garage...I stayed quiet and kept to my biz and kept asking for help and tidbits and opinions. The air got colder...I didn't do anything.

eventually it came out: "I didn't think it would take this long, I got bored, and I didn't know you had to put it all back together...that part was so boring!"

ummm...well, yea, it sucks, but once you turn it on and both lights are on...my grin was huge and she just walked into the house...awesome. I had a few more beers to celebrate outside :thumbup:
(girlfriend...not married) lol

what about...."Dang, girl, you're lookin' FINE!!!" :thumbup: :buttslap:

I think that's okay :)

Upon sharing: "Do you want to help work on the bike? I'm doing the dual headlight mod!"
"Yea, that'd be great!"

once all wires were hooked up and it was time to put it all together, a little "mood" settled over the garage...I stayed quiet and kept to my biz and kept asking for help and tidbits and opinions. The air got colder...I didn't do anything.

eventually it came out: "I didn't think it would take this long, I got bored, and I didn't know you had to put it all back together...that part was so boring!"

ummm...well, yea, it sucks, but once you turn it on and both lights are on...my grin was huge and she just walked into the house...awesome. I had a few more beers to celebrate outside :thumbup:
(girlfriend...not married) lol

Does she ride? Apparently not or she would have understood. Hope shes got other things goin for her. ;)

Does she ride? Apparently not or she would have understood. Hope shes got other things goin for her. ;)

She rides passenger and wants to get a 250 at some point, so yes.

We have a 1997 Jeep XJ in the driveway so I can build it into the expedition mobile - and she wants to learn and understand how it all works while we do it. She's gonna learn to drive the 5-speed this weekend!!! :cheer:

She rides passenger and wants to get a 250 at some point, so yes.

We have a 1997 Jeep XJ in the driveway so I can build it into the expedition mobile - and she wants to learn and understand how it all works while we do it. She's gonna learn to drive the 5-speed this weekend!!! :cheer:

If she can get that clutch control down it will help her tons on that bike. Good luck to her:thumbup:. I think it helped me a lot driving my Tacoma 4wd 5sp before taking the msf course. And she will love the 250. I had the 08 and still miss that bike.

OK - I have a question:

Why do guys complain about high maintenance women who treat them like dirt, but those are the ones they chase, while women like me who are happy, cheerful, easygoing and fun are left wondering wtf?

So why do nice girls finish last? Do I have to become a witch to get a guy?

I've learned to look at the toilet seat in the middle of the night - better than falling in and it's as much my responsibility to make sure it's down as it is his. It's really not worth making an issue of it.

And I agree with Boo - it is that easy- just let go! :thumbup:

Last edited:
OK - I have a question:

Why do guys complain about high maintenance women who treat them like dirt, but those are the ones they chase, while women like me who are happy, cheerful, easygoing and fun are left wondering wtf?

I've learned to look at the toilet seat in the middle of the night - better than falling in and it's as much my responsibility to make sure it's down as it is his. It's really not worth making an issue of it.

I don't really argue about the toilet seat cuz I have a nasty habit of leaving the little shower pully thing up so when I hear him scream in the shower I am like uhoh. LOl

And the whole nice girls finish last thing...I have heard this thing so many times from guys. They say we pick the a holes then cry to the when they break our heart. Maybe we need a dating site called nice people finish last...

OK - I have a question:

You sound just like me :) I finally found a good guy that is fun, smart, and freaking really good looking. Took me a while, but when I was about to give up, he called!

Oh and one more thing, I am spoiled I am just not a bitch hehe

So guys I know this is top secret info but what do you talk about when you are with the guys?

The same thing women talk about... boobs, butts, and designer outfits

the "How old are we" post keeps showin up below this which if you say it in a sarcastic tone is too funny.

The same thing women talk about... boobs, butts, and designer outfits
We don't talk about your boobs! eew man boobs lOl

the "How old are we" post keeps showin up below this which if you say it in a sarcastic tone is too funny.
Reminds me of one of my elementary teachers.

As far as the toilet seat thing:

If you could aim properly and not pee on the toilet seat You wouldnt have to put it up.
If you wanted to leave it down, just check for splashes and kindly wipe off with a little tissue and flush.
If you wanted to leave it down just kinda squat down to where you are relatively close to the bowl (may be different distances depending on) and you won't have to splash.
If you wanted to leave it down why not just sit down and tuck and pee that way.

The only reason, ONLY,that I want it down is sitting down in the middle of the night and falling into Freezing ass water. If you did this one time you would understand, however you do not have to sit down to pee so I actually think you got the better end of the deal. LOL:Flip:

a guy at my work sit's down to pee. his excuse is he has to poop most the time anyway so he sits down every time. i thank his wife for letting us know so we can make fun of him

Yeah sometimes John asks what I am thinking and I say something wierd like Mayonaise and he says what and then I have to tell him this 5 minute story about how I started thinking about cameras and ended up with mayo. Our brains are complicated! LOL

i tend to do the same thing. i will think about a dog or something then some how it get twisted around to what i did when i was in the third grade. i just think of random things that connect to each other and i am off the subject again.

a guy at my work sit's down to pee. his excuse is he has to poop most the time anyway so he sits down every time. i thank his wife for letting us know so we can make fun of him

Ha ha ha!!! :rof:

For reference, this is a classic example of the way men think ^ :thumbup:

That's hilarious...I can't imagine sitting down every time! The best part about having a [male organ] is being able to pee while standing up! :D I love that his wife sold him out too...that's just too funny.

Ha ha ha!!! :rof:

For reference, this is a classic example of the way men think ^ :thumbup:

That's hilarious...I can't imagine sitting down every time! The best part about having a [male organ] is being able to pee while standing up! :D I love that his wife sold him out too...that's just too funny.

I know three people who have said organ pierced and because of said piercing they must sit to pee because the particular piercing changes the lazer effect to a a shotgun

Back