PUIG touring screen smoke

koolcat

Reaction score
Visit site
Selling a puig touring screen , used (couple of trips) but no defects.
60$ plus shipping.. say 10$, prefer paypal..

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
The racing one is about $80, but the touring is more. I thought about getting a touring screen, but I bought the racing screen instead. If this had been for an 06 I may have jumped on it, but I'm assuming since the OP has an 07...

Bikebandit.com has an 07 Puig touring windscreen for $123.87

Puig Touring Windshield - BikeBandit.com

Good luck with the sale.

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
How does this work with wind? I am ~5ft 7in and the stock screen winds hits me in the upper chest/under the helmet and is quite annoying. Also is it still for sale?
NP

koolcat

Reaction score
Visit site
How does this work with wind? I am ~5ft 7in and the stock screen winds hits me in the upper chest/under the helmet and is quite annoying. Also is it still for sale?
NP

This may be enough to send the wind up over your helmet..(cant say for sure though) its a couple of inches taller than stock.. I tend to lay over the tank alot and this put me completely out of the wind..but I like the look of the shorter one and yes still for sale..I should mention I removed the PuiG sticker from the screen but I do have the the original PuiG bag it came in..

IndyFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
This may be enough to send the wind up over your helmet..(cant say for sure though) its a couple of inches taller than stock.. I tend to lay over the tank alot and this put me completely out of the wind..but I like the look of the shorter one and yes still for sale..I should mention I removed the PuiG sticker from the screen but I do have the the original PuiG bag it came in..

I have the puig touring screen.. I am 5'6" and I think it cuts the wind much better than stock FWIW.