Puig Double Bubble Windscreen '07-'09

FZ6drummer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone! I've been away for a while, but I'm back now for a short while. I just recently traded in my beloved '07 FZ6 for an '08 CBR1000rr. I only have one part left, and that is my Puig windscreen. I had the screen on the bike for less than 100 miles before the bike was traded. The screen is in excellent condition: no scratches or cracks.
I am asking $60 shipped. I would prefer to keep it in the states (I'm not sure how much shipping would be to send it elsewhere).

SOLD!!!!!

Last edited:

FZ6drummer

Reaction score
Visit site
i never really noticed that it was any quieter, but i did notice that it moved the wind that was blasting my chest and head before. it all went over my head after the install.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's not wider, but it's quite a bit taller and the double bumble shape pushes the air higher up. I love mine:

screensg.gif

brufz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Is this the same height as the stock screen? I ask b/c I just returned a double bubble Puig windscreen b/c it was 3 inches higher than stock. I want one that is the same height as stock maybe a little higher like an inch. Thanks. Jeff

sam5c

Reaction score
Visit site
screensg.gif
[/QUOTE]

Cool! I bought mine off here from a member. If you do a lot of highway riding its worth the change especially in the cold.