PS Request on Color Scheme

AcesLA07

Reaction score
Visit site
Can someone please do a ps for me for my bike? Alot of crap has happened to my bike. Ya'll know about that wreck and last week it fell over on the trailer while taking it home from the shop! Well the paint didn't match too well on the front cowling so I'm thinking about doing a 2 tone paint job. Can someone please PS the front cowling (the whole front assembly where the headlights are) red (like a ferrari glossy red) and leave the headlight moles and windscreen black and also ps the top portion of the rear (where the passenger handrails are and the taillight) red as well leaving the bottom of that "line" black? I would like to leave the gas tank black. Thinking about doing a broad stripe that slants upwards towards the handlebar too. Also if you have any suggestions on what might look nice. Thanks!

2007YamahaFZ6003.jpg

2007YamahaFZ6004.jpg

2007YamahaFZ6007.jpg

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Here you go.. I used a stock photo since it is easier to work with.. I also put white rim tape on the bike.. I tried to lay out a fat stripe across the tank and front fairing but it just didnt look right.. It would have to go along the top I think..

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I got bored tonight... You should do it like this.. Hope you know a good striper or have lots of masking tape :)

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is another one.. I love photoshopping bikes.. You should see all the variations I have done of my own bike! :)