Pro-Bolt Australia

Chris_D

Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanted to drop a quick thread to tell people about how awesome the people at Pro-Bolt (Redline) Australia are, and what a great product they supply.

I ordered a few sets for my bike (fairing set, tank, clutch adj etc) and changed my mind about colour after having ordered. I rang them to see if it was possible to change, ( I believe I spoke with Tristan??) and he said he'd take care of it even if the order had shipped (comes from UK) and he'd just get a new lot sent out. Nice one. how good is that for looking after the customer?

So, product arrived, as described, very happy, no delay in shipping etc, all great! So, I go to put in some fairing bolts, and as it turns out (for whatever reason) 2 are different diameter to what I had. got on the blower, just to confirm how the set is sorted/packed and he advised it is a standard etc, but after a chat, he said he would look around and see if he had some spares. I actually ordered the tank bolts at this time, so he sent the 2 extra bolts no extra charge, and my ride looks so much better with the bling.

So, I had to pass this on to others, because it was a top effort, and the sort of servie and looking after the customer you don't see, hear or get a lot these days.

Great work Pro-Bolt Australia! You guys rock!! :rockon:

Cheers!!

I've not ordered from Pro Bolt Australia, but I've had similar good service from Pro Bolt America. My only problem is the cost, prices start adding up quickly. I counted 50 fasteners on my bike that I've replaced with anozided bolts and screws and the total cost has approached $100. Yikes ....

Back