Pretty Decent/Inexpensive fender eliminators?

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
One of the things that stopped me from getting a fender eliminator right away was that everyone seemed to place price around $100 dollar mark. Went on eBay the other day for kicks and found a nice black powdercoated fender eliminator for 24.99 shipped. There are loads more and I didnt know if this normal price or great deals so I figured I'd share.

fender eliminator fz6 | eBay

Received the one I ordered in the mail saturday. Its really nice for the price IMHO.

MarkG813

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought this kit for my bike, but i had to do some modifications to make it fit. I had to bend the mounting bracket in order to line up the mounting holes. Also, i had to drill larger holes in the bracket to mount the license plate and my turn signals.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the black one a little further down on that link. Not bad for the price, a few tweeks here and there and a little drilling. It looks goood on the bike so I cant complain.......much:BLAA:

Rhodar

Reaction score
Visit site
I went with
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

eBayISAPI.dll

Wanted something that was way smaller yet used the stock signals as i like their shape.