Postcards from around the world

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
Mum would like a hand with a class she helps in at school, any help would be highly appreciated :thumbup:

My name is Kaylene Brien and I am a School Learning Support Officer in a Special Needs Class at Wellington Public School in NSW.
My class is a multi level and multi aged class. At the moment we only have one girl who is in Year 3 and the 7 boys are in Years 1, 4, 5 and 6.
Next term we are focusing on a book where a Grandfather sends his Grandson a postcard from all the places he visits on his holiday.
To make these lessons more engaging, I was hoping you could help me out by sending my class a postcard.
I would really appreciate your efforts and I know my students will be very excited to receive mail.

If you are able to help, please send a blank postcard to
K-6P c/o
Kaylene Brien
PO Box 14
Wellington NSW 2820
Australia

Mum would like a hand with a class she helps in at school, any help would be highly appreciated :thumbup:

My name is Kaylene Brien and I am a School Learning Support Officer in a Special Needs Class at Wellington Public School in NSW.
My class is a multi level and multi aged class. At the moment we only have one girl who is in Year 3 and the 7 boys are in Years 1, 4, 5 and 6.
Next term we are focusing on a book where a Grandfather sends his Grandson a postcard from all the places he visits on his holiday.
To make these lessons more engaging, I was hoping you could help me out by sending my class a postcard.
I would really appreciate your efforts and I know my students will be very excited to receive mail.

If you are able to help, please send a blank postcard to
K-6P c/o
Kaylene Brien
PO Box 14
Wellington NSW 2820
Australia

Haha, I was like ahh cool, I can do that, then I read you're in Australia anyway :BLAA:.

I'm up in QLD, I can still send one sometime if you'd like? From Dreamworld or the coast or something like that.

Mum was very very pleased when i told her you are lending a hand and she thanks you very much.
When she was telling me of the project with the kids i told her i would put it up on here because there are a lot of great people on the forum and i was right. Thanks all

First thing going out this morning I'll get one in the mail from San Diego, California

Cheers!

I will send one from St. Louis, Missouri, with the arch on it.
Here is a pic from the Pony Express run last year, when I first got my bike and met some forum members. :thumbup:

View attachment 31344

While reading this I was thinking of the sorts of postcard to send from Abbotsford...Canada's once homicide capital...lol, perhaps given the class type, not a funny joke... :eek:

If I get a chance I will send one on Friday!

I will send one from Ireland, not sure what we have in th country but you will get one none the less. Good luck.

Nelly

i sent you a couple from Regina, Saskatchewan ... hope she likes the Riders

Back