Post your Ride Playlists!

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
I was putting together a playlist for my next ride, and I thought it would be really cool to see what everyone likes to listen to when they ride! So put together a good playlist and lets see what you've got!

Here's mine:

1. Board up the House - Genghis Tron
2. Divinations - Mastodon
3. Exit Row - Sky Eats Airplane
4. Clubbed to Death - Rob Dougan
5. Happy - Straight Faced
6. Vengeance is Mine - DROID
7. Operation Ground and Pound - Dragonforce
8. Physician Heal Thyself - Zao
9. Blood and Thunder - Mastodon
10. Bullet in the Head - Rage Against the Machine
11. The Ressurection - DROID
12. Ceremonial Gas Mask - Agoraphobic Nosebleed
13. Milk Lizard - Dillinger Escape Plan
14. Grim Heart / Black Rose - Converge
15. This Apparatus Must Be Unearthed - The Mars Volta
16. Echodyne Harmonic - Sparta

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15855258123

Quite a bit from the metal and hardcore genre, but that's what I like to listen to when I ride :D Playlist.com didn't have all the songs from my list, but it gives you an idea...

So let's see what everyone listens to while they ride! If you can, put together a list on http://www.playlist.com/ so we can check it out! I'm always on the look-out for more great music!

Thanks! :thumbup:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you only listen to 16 tracks??? my lists are usually around 200-300 songs per.. kinda large for posting here...

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, they're obviously usually longer, but I'm just looking for the favorites! If you don't want to post them all, just name the bands or the genre's you like to listen to while you ride...

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
well, to not keep it long, i will just post the bands upon my track list

Mostly:
AC-DC
Metallica
Lincoln Park
Nickleback

Some:
Saliva
Slip Knot
Korn
God Smack

A LOT OF: WEIRD AL

Nothing beats going through a set of twisties listening to White and Nerdy/Amish Paradise

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't listen to music when I ride the Fizzer, but back when I had my ol' Rustang I used to listen to a cassette on that first day of Spring where you could roll the windows down and cruise all afternoon and get a sunburn on your left arm; it had the Doobie's greatest hits on one side and Boston's first album on the other side. Perfect driving music!

Am I showing my age? :eek:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't listen to music when I ride the Fizzer, but back when I had my ol' Rustang I used to listen to a cassette on that first day of Spring where you could roll the windows down and cruise all afternoon and get a sunburn on your left arm; it had the Doobie's greatest hits on one side and Boston's first album on the other side. Perfect driving music!

Am I showing my age? :eek:

I've not heard of Doobie and wouldn't know a Boston song if I fell over it but if you were in a Mustang...its gotta be good =)