Post your FZ6N Pics!

Captain

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Bakchos, I have been looking for a nose screen for my 2006 fz6n and I think your's look's awesome. Any chance of letting me know where you purchased it? I live in Australia and not many mods available for non- race motorcycle's.
:aus:

Esra

Reaction score
Visit site
Same here, having a hard time finding mods for my 07 FZ6N.

Would like to add a seat cowl and a nice minimal screen. I do a lot of my riding on motorways.

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for your interest guys but this KIT is little different then what you have on your FZ6... I am not sure it will fit... Attached are pics of the Windshield and the Windshield Stay... if you think it will work I have no problem shipping..

diegoFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for your interest guys but this KIT is little different then what you have on your FZ6... I am not sure it will fit... Attached are pics of the Windshield and the Windshield Stay... if you think it will work I have no problem shipping..

Hi, dev-usc
This kit fits on fz6N S2 2009? Thanks!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Bakchos, I have been looking for a nose screen for my 2006 fz6n and I think your's look's awesome. Any chance of letting me know where you purchased it? I live in Australia and not many mods available for non- race motorcycle's.
:aus:
Mine is a genuine Yamaha - love it - not cheap though.

Eagle Screens in Perth make one too. Members Prebstar and Humperdinkel have them on their XJR1300s - they look good.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/30079-well-ive-been-very-busy-girl.html

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/30596-review-my-new-rizomas-pazzos-screen.html

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, dev-usc

Hi Diego,
The kit fits any year FZ6 2000-2009. It is a direct plug 'n' play and requires absolutely no mechanical modificaiton.

Hope this answers the question.

Last edited:

Ramiro

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, dev-usc

Hi Diego, the headlight is from a FZ16, you can find it here in Argentina at any yamaha dealer...I dont know about the windshield.
Abrazo!
Ramiro.

1.jpg

Jomomma

I'm not a Junior Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good.

I would black out the radiator side covers and the inserts on the foot stay bracket.

maybe even get some black pegs.
Got one checked off your list tonight! I think it looks great, I put a rubber coating on the inserts, and it matches the frame almost directly, and hopefully it'll be pretty durable.

I added a picture above.

Sun Diego FZ6

rides on!
Reaction score
Visit site
Just finished her up!:D
I like it! :thumbup:

Where did you get the headlights? What are they called?

To my American naked FZ6 owners:
On average, how much does a naked conversion run? I'm looking at using Buell-style headlights similar to Jomomma's. Is there anywhere I can find a required parts list to perform this sort of conversion and/or a DIY?

Thanks in advance!

drivetime

Reaction score
Visit site
I like it! :thumbup:]

On average, how much does a naked conversion run? I'm looking at using Buell-style headlights similar to Jomomma's. Is there anywhere I can find a required parts list to perform this sort of conversion and/or a DIY?

Thanks in advance!

After you get done selling all the stock stuff assuming its in decent shape the conversion shouldnt cost you anything. Stock headlights go for a decent buck.

No parts list. take off all your fairings, change headlight and your pretty much there. clean up stuff that is hanging around and your good. wires,brackets etc..

Jomomma

I'm not a Junior Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like it! :thumbup:

Where did you get the headlights? What are they called?

Thanks in advance!
You can find pretty much everything you need to know by doing a quick search of the forum.
Here's a helpful thread you might want to check out-
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/20329-conversion-thread-fz6s-fz6n-2.html

The red windshield part # is: M1600.4ACMCC

Last edited:

mattiosmaximos

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my 2005 after I hit a 4 point buck doing 60 back in 7/7/10

DSC05471Medium.jpg

DSC05470Medium.jpg

I added a bunch of stuff and it still rides great. Luckily there was no frame or fork damage.
I got away with a broken collar bone.
Total bike repairs 600.00 or so.
Medical bills 25,000.00 :(