image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

coryjage13

Reaction score
Visit site
For all our naked folks, please post your best pictures!

Whether you are a lucky European and bought the FZ6N, or if you (like me) did your own FZ6S to FZ6N conversion, please share!

All FZ6 streetfighter pics are welcome as well.

Here is mine to start it up!

2337694775_8ccaa968e1_b.jpg

2338532526_28da848470_b.jpg

2337695253_022f794fee_b.jpg

2337696179_be517d2102_b.jpg

:rockon:

best street fighter look ive seen on the fz6 I still don't know If I want to do it tho

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
The screen came with the VS01 kit that I bought from Vishnu. The horn is just mounted on a bracket attached to the headlight stay. It's actually the same bracket that was used when the bike had fairings on.

guywithFX

Reaction score
Visit site
I mounted my horn just like Benji except I put a 90* bend in the factory bracket so it sits tucked up behind the headlight a bit more. Still have full adjustment on the headlight level in Vishnu's kit.

BlackMilk

Reaction score
Visit site
The screen came with the VS01 kit that I bought from Vishnu. The horn is just mounted on a bracket attached to the headlight stay. It's actually the same bracket that was used when the bike had fairings on.

I mounted my horn just like Benji except I put a 90* bend in the factory bracket so it sits tucked up behind the headlight a bit more. Still have full adjustment on the headlight level in Vishnu's kit.

Thanks guys. I have an '08 Naked S2 so wasn't aware of this kit, I like the small aggressive screen. I'm definitely going to look into moving the horn elsewhere than OEM position although i'd be worried about putting it below the headlight for fear of the front fender hitting it when forks fully compressed :eek:

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site

I would have bent mine, but I didn't have any good tools laying around to bend it. (The joys of no longer living with your parents).