Please help me with this decision

Lowers or belly pan to finish the look of my bike

• Lower Clowling

Votes: 60 61.2%
  • Lower fairings

Votes: 38 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I decided to get TCP...I got both of them earlier and decided the Lower fairing look more flawless....
I'm glad you did! ;)

I like being able to see the engine and all the 'detial' of it.

That's my thought as well. The engine is a thing of beauty, so hiding it under the plastic is like hiding your supermodel girlfriend in the attic. You know it's there, but there's no harm in showing her off. :Flash:
Not to mention how pissed you would be if you dropped it.

LOL...Actually I m glad I bought both of them...that way I can passed on the deal to anyone...How you like the Belly Pan...few polish before install and it ll blink eh...Glad you like it....:rockon:

I just got it on yesterday, but it's been painted. I'll post pics soon, still have a little bit of work to do. I ran into a problem with the kickstand switch bolts, they were not cooperating.

Thank you everyone

I think this in best terms for this forum: one sided
I will be looking into belly pan. Currently i like the looks of the powerbronze (due to the pan covering the full bottom), but if anyone knows of any other maker and would like to point be in the correct direction, all considerations are still up.

NUMBER OF DAYS LEFT IN IRAQ IS IN THE 2-DIGIT RANGE NOW --- WOOHOO!!!

I wish I had my photo up to show you, but lower fairing and seat cowl is how mine in. Very unique where I live. I also modified the front lights and installed signal turn in them. Even more unique, going to install a nice lighting kit soon. Even more unique.

Back