Pics pics pics of bikes bikes bikes

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Hola people!

Last weekend was the opening round of LRRS (Loudon Road Racing Series) here in New England! I managed to crash my bike in the beginning of my second track session for 2011 but I spent the rest of Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday taking photos so I thought I'd share my work with other bike enthusiasts :)

Here's a little gallery of individual shots I compiled

LRRS Round 1 - a set on Flickr

Unfortunately I was not able to get a permit to shoot inside the track so I was forced to take all photos while standing on a barrel and shooting from above the fence @ the same couple of turns. So please excuse me if the photos get too repetitive. I thought it's still cool to see the difference in form and all. I'm hoping to get lucky and to be able to shoot around the whole track during the next race weekend in May. I'm not yet sure how I'll combine riding with shooting but I'll have to figure it out :D

Also,if you guys like my work feel free to check some of my other stuff on here:

Art Shots - Wall | Facebook

But enough with this shameless self promotion - hope you guys enjoy the shots :)

:rockon::rockon:

5642154405_39348fc634_b.jpg

5642149935_0833b75dac_b.jpg

5642723176_cd067c0448_b.jpg

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hola people!

Last weekend was the opening round of LRRS (Loudon Road Racing Series) here in New England! I managed to crash my bike in the beginning of my second track session for 2011 but I spent the rest of Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday taking photos so I thought I'd share my work with other bike enthusiasts :)

Here's a little gallery of individual shots I compiled

LRRS Round 1 - a set on Flickr

Unfortunately I was not able to get a permit to shoot inside the track so I was forced to take all photos while standing on a barrel and shooting from above the fence @ the same couple of turns. So please excuse me if the photos get too repetitive. I thought it's still cool to see the difference in form and all. I'm hoping to get lucky and to be able to shoot around the whole track during the next race weekend in May. I'm not yet sure how I'll combine riding with shooting but I'll have to figure it out :D

Also,if you guys like my work feel free to check some of my other stuff on here:

Art Shots - Wall | Facebook

But enough with this shameless self promotion - hope you guys enjoy the shots :)

:rockon::rockon:

5642154405_39348fc634_b.jpg

5642149935_0833b75dac_b.jpg

5642723176_cd067c0448_b.jpg
Nice camera work. Sorry to hear about your bike.

Nelly