Picking up some "New" wheels tonight :)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, so it isn't a bike, but it is still a blast, and besides, I need something to get through the winter!

2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback, 5-speed, 6 disk in dash CD changer, power moonroof, leather seats, 17" rims, one owner and full service records, this thing looks brand new inside and out! and we are picking it up tonight! SO EXCITED.

Sorry for the small pics, but they are all the dealer has on their site of it.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! and it looks like it's the same color of my 06 FZ6!
Congratulations!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice find Rob! She really is a Mazda Girl, eh? Congrats! Love the color!!!!!!!!!

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice car. I shopped for one online quite recently and found it's kind of a performance car but looks like you can haul stuff to.

I also like that it's not so big and in my garage I could probably park a bike behind it.

It's also Front wheel drive -- I hope it kicks butt in the snow (at least for a front wheeler).

Dennis

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
girlfriend has a 06 mazda 6s so its the 3.0 V6. Great car! Enjoy!!! Have heard nothing negative about the 3 other than the 2.0 i think it was, didn't have much umph...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FWD or AWD?

FWD, Mazda made a speed3 version of it, but it was also just a FWD, it is the only car that Mazda made with no AWD trim level.... I could dream though

girlfriend has a 06 mazda 6s so its the 3.0 V6. Great car! Enjoy!!! Have heard nothing negative about the 3 other than the 2.0 i think it was, didn't have much umph...

I might look into the 6 for myself, this car is going to be primarily Keira's (mine has more umph :)) But all the hatches came with the 2.3 so it is actually pretty decent on the power end, plus the 5-speed helps too.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice car. I shopped for one online quite recently and found it's kind of a performance car but looks like you can haul stuff to.

I also like that it's not so big and in my garage I could probably park a bike behind it.

It's also Front wheel drive -- I hope it kicks butt in the snow (at least for a front wheeler).

Dennis

It is no good in the snow. But, then again it has purely summer tires on it right now. Once we get some good snows and some steely rims, we should be fine. I have only ever had FWD, so I am used to it.

And the purpose of the hatch is because of the baby and the dog - lots of stuff and a dog that I don't want to keep in the same seat as said baby.

Eric - I was only on a temporary honda-itus, I am a Mazda girl, through and through :)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I added the HID headlights tonight.... the halogen bulbs behind the projectors weren't doin' it for me.

These things are awesome!!!