Photography Thread !!!

Here is one I shot on the weekend :thumbup: I'll post a few more later :D

Not to bad for a panning noob & 1/125th

IMG_1465_wm.jpg

damn you guys.....
....I used to be a working photographer(albeit not on location much) but you guys are taking some very, very nice pics. I am impressed and somewhat jealous. Don't let anyone dissuade you from shooting, You are all taking impressive shots.
If you ever have a question that you cant fifnd an answer to, PM me and if I can help with an answer I will and would be really pleased for it to be of use to you. But in reality I think you blokes and sheila's could prob teach me a thing or three (four,five,six........)
like i said...damn you

damn you guys.....
....I used to be a working photographer(albeit not on location much) but you guys are taking some very, very nice pics. I am impressed and somewhat jealous. Don't let anyone dissuade you from shooting, You are all taking impressive shots.
If you ever have a question that you cant fifnd an answer to, PM me and if I can help with an answer I will and would be really pleased for it to be of use to you. But in reality I think you blokes and sheila's could prob teach me a thing or three (four,five,six........)
like i said...damn you

So when are you going to share some of your work with us mate ??? C'mon cough up , I think you can tell we like piccies a LOT :D

Humperdinkel,
It's amazing. I expected some differences, but not so huge:rockon:
What lens and body do you use? Your picture has perfect sharpness and contrast. Did you use some specific tools to get this effect?

Guys from the Western Hemisphere: it would be great to look at your version of the moon:welcome:

Humperdinkel,
It's amazing. I expected some differences, but not so huge:rockon:
What lens and body do you use? Your picture has perfect sharpness and contrast. Did you use some specific tools to get this effect?

Thanks mate , I didnt think it would be upside down either :D

That was shot with my Canon 60d & my Tamron 70-300mm Di VC USD up front :thumbup: Its a great bit of gear & the Tamron compares really well to the Canon 70-200mmL , is very sharp from 70 through till about 260ish before it starts to soften up a bit.. But for the (then) $500 price tag im real happy..

All I used on that shot was a program called Nik's Silver Efex , purely to take the glow out of the moon :thumbup:

Was just heading off to bed when I saw the moon almost full and high in the sky. Looks the same here in the western hemisphere...

dp_120603_01_wm.jpg

i have been taking pictures for quite some time now although i cannot really call myself a photographer because i am not sure if i have the right skills for being one although i have showcased some of my pictures in different fairs and i do join some small contests and i occasionally win but i never got myself a proper camera, i have always wanted an SLR and i do hope i cans ave up for one pretty soon

Back