these are
some of the best
shots of NYC
and

the Statue of Liberty you'll
ever see.
Memorial Day Air Show from

Jones Beach , NY

Did you know that CS2 is available for free? You just need to set up adobe account: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?pid=4485850&e=cs2_downloads#

It may matter for professionals, but I'm perfectly happy with old versions of Photoshop.. I have ancient one on my work PC and it still does everything I want it to do.

Cool! I run Win 7 64bit so being a 10 year old program was trying to see if it's compatible.

EDIT: Got it downloaded and running in XP compatibility mode. Unfortunately it does not support the Sony .AWR files (RAW). CS3 and up seems to be the ticket. That's what I get for not being mainstream and getting a Nikon or Canon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you're linking to your mailbox images. I don't think the rest of us will be able to see them... I know I can't :(

Yeah I have been simply cutting/pasting, so I have a bit of remedial posting to take care of
As I have said in the humour thread, my apologies to all

These manhattan shots will make the US based people proud and the aviation crowd happy as well- leave it with me
cheers folks

Cool! I run Win 7 64bit so being a 10 year old program was trying to see if it's compatible.

EDIT: Got it downloaded and running in XP compatibility mode. Unfortunately it does not support the Sony .AWR files (RAW). CS3 and up seems to be the ticket. That's what I get for not being mainstream and getting a Nikon or Canon.

I had the same problem. My camera also takes RAW images (though I rarely use this setting) and my old version of Photoshop could not handle them. Adobe has plug-ins to make this work.

I ended up installing Camera Raw 2.4 and it works!

The install isn't simple.. you definitely have to read instructions thoroughly.

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows

Camera raw, DNG | Adobe Photoshop CS6

Hey that WW F-16 is from my base.

And, here's the Korean demonstration team.

blackeagles.jpg

SAW_9557.jpg

SAW_9650.jpg

And some random guy stole my dream lens.
SAW_6357.jpg

Though, effective April 1st, all US aerial demonstrations are suspended due to the budget idiocy going on.

Last edited:
Hey I am hoping these images come up this time
fingers crossed

Back