Photo contest.... Lets Try this again.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay the last photo contest was a logistics nitghtmare for me so now its automated.... Click Here.. Upload your faves and let the voting begin... The members photo with the most/highest rating in 30 days (Apr 25th) from today will get upgraded to an Elite member.....

Have fun Ive already posted a few.... And no you cant vote on your own....

Dennis

PS there is a permanant link in the RH site navigation menu... you can't miss it!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Some of you guys are cheating........a lot of those pictures are award winning shots, at least in my book.

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
Admin, i just put up a picture and it is showing just a black background, I don't know what happened but maybe you can remove it. Thanks.:eek:

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I figured that i was just stupid and thought that I would try it again. Well i confirmed my stupidity! The picture came out black again.:(

Somebody tell me why am i stupid.

I know i left the door open for a lot of comments, but hay, stupid is as stupid does.

PlasticPig

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I figured that i was just stupid and thought that I would try it again. Well i confirmed my stupidity! The picture came out black again.:(

Somebody tell me why am i stupid.

I know i left the door open for a lot of comments, but hay, stupid is as stupid does.

Stupid is as stupid does Forrest....

Quick solution, change the title to "black cat sleeping at night".

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
or you could name it " This is the view of the grand canyon... with my eyes closed. It is truly beautiful, i promise!!!"

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP :)

and btw, you guys are tough critics :D best photo of all has only a 7??? weird.... 7 is like the lowest I voted haha

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
is there any guidelines to posting? there are just some random pictures posted up on the interwebs. the images should be limited to of the rider or shot by the user. some of this stuff is just googled or pulled from other forums.

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
is there any guidelines to posting? there are just some random pictures posted up on the interwebs. the images should be limited to of the rider or shot by the user. some of this stuff is just googled or pulled from other forums.

i was trying to stick on only what you shot or pictures from your camera only,,,,then ive seen internet pictures started adding up,i gave up..all the pictures that i added are shot by me except the 2 car pictures that i added yesterday because that category was empty...they shouldnt even be at the same category but its fine.we are having fun :)

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
The contest shall be photos that you have taken... NO STEALING lol... All post that are not original work will be disqualified .... If you look at the votes the original works have high rankings but the non originals are all in last places... People that are voting can tell....

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Photo Contest winner nimzotech

We have a winner nimzotech..... As the winner of the first photo contest nimzotech has been awarded an elite membership..... Congrats and thanks for the awesomephotos.:thumbup: