PERFORMANCE-CHIP guaranteed!

alkinoos

Reaction score
Visit site
Its a piece o trash.

Its is just a resistor in a box.

There is an air temperature sensor to you air box.
When you install this piece of **** to your bike this sensor reads lower incoming air temperature to your throttle bodies and sends a signal to the ECU of the bike to increase the fuel at the injectors.

Yes, its very natural to increase your power by this way but the bike its not running properly.
Your miles per gallon are gonna be decreased and the most important is that the bike works with the same increased petrol supply regardless of the load and throttle body angle.

I really cannot explain it with details because i dont know the technical terms in english language but i can ensure you that i know the matter very well.

gusss

Reaction score
Visit site
Its a piece o trash.

Its is just a resistor in a box.

There is an air temperature sensor to you air box.
When you install this piece of **** to your bike this sensor reads lower incoming air temperature to your throttle bodies and sends a signal to the ECU of the bike to increase the fuel at the injectors.

Yes, its very natural to increase your power by this way but the bike its not running properly.
Your miles per gallon are gonna be decreased and the most important is that the bike works with the same increased petrol supply regardless of the load and throttle body angle.

I really cannot explain it with details because i dont know the technical terms in english language but i can ensure you that i know the matter very well.

ok, so can I just put a resistor... what value? just for racing, probably a selector....to select different values of resistors, or just leaving the oem value!!!

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
as others have said ..its a complete waste of time and money..however ..if you are still tempted and you own a car you may also want to purchace the "easy fit full throttle cruise control" unit (picture below)

product5265.gif

gusss

Reaction score
Visit site
as others have said ..its a complete waste of time and money..however ..if you are still tempted and you own a car you may also want to purchace the "easy fit full throttle cruise control" unit (picture below)

product5265.gif

jajajajajaja

If this said... money back guaranteed...
I guess why not try it...
But thanks to you guys.... jajjaja big scamm not any more